Chapter 4.

-Luke-

When me and Ash arrive at the studio, Cal and Micheal were already there. "Hey man, where were you? We've been waiting ages for you!" Michael laughs.

"Sorry dude. Just got home from LA so I'm tired and the jet lag hit me like a bitch." I said.

"Uhu. And he met this special girl on the plane." Ashton told them.  I looked at Ashton, quite irritated.  "Sorry man," He said. "but I felt like they had to know."

"Luke, tell us everything. Every little detail about her." Calum is almost yelling at me.

I sigh, but I start talking.

-Mckenzie-

"And this is gonna be you room honey." My mom is showing me around in our new 'home'. "You're having your own bathroom and walk-in closet. You like it?"

I nod. "I love it mom!"

"I'm glad you like it honey. Now go unpack your suitcase, I'm downstairs preparing dinner."

She said as she left the room.

But I just sat there, on my new bed. In my new room. In my new house. In a total different country. I still didn't feel comfortable. So I decided to call Emily.

"Hey Em!"

"Hey hon! How's Australia?"

"Great." I answered, almost whispering.

"It doesn't sounds like it is. Anyway, how was your flight?"

"Amazing!" I said it almost too loud.

"Mckenzie, you met some boy didn't you?"

"We're more than five thousand miles apart and still you're seeing right through me!"

"TELL ME EVERYTHING!!"

"His name is Luke. Luke Hemmings, he's..." She immediately interrupts me.

"The one and only? LUKE FREAKIN' HEMMINGS?? 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER LUKE HEMMINGS??"

"Yeah. But how do you know about them?"

"Mckenzie!!! Have you been living under a rock?? EVERYBODY knows 5SOS."

"If you talk less louder I'll tell you what we were talking about."

She immediately stopped talking. And I started.

"We talked about school, his career, the boys of 5SOS and all that kind of stuff. And.."

"And? And what??"

"I think I like him."

"Mckenzie dinner!!!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

"Have to go honey. We'll talk later. Luff yaaa"

With that, I ended the call.

I walk downstairs to recognize the delicious smell of pizza.

A/N

So you guys liked it?

I'm sorry if I made some writing mistakes. English is my second language so there might be some mistakes in it.

Leave a comment! :))