Chapter 3.

-Luke-

Unfortunately she got out of sight at the baggage claim. But at least I've got her number. I still don't understand why she gave it to me though. She could get any guy she wants but she chose me?

Walking out of the airport, still thinking of her and her gorgeous smile, I hear loud screaming and girls yelling my name.

"Welcome home Luke", I think to myself. The girls are running towards me, holding T-Shirts for me to sign. I don't feel like signing anything.

The only thing I want by now is her. And only her. I want to look in her beautiful eyes and see her beautiful smile again. But I probably won't. I sign a few t-shirts, CD's and one book and continue my way outside.

-----

When I finally get home I drop all of my stuff, lay down at the couch and fall asleep. I've been asleep for like ten minutes, when a familiar voice wakes me.

"Luke, c'mon wake up. We have to get to the studio."

When I open my eyes I see Ashton's face right above mine. He's smiling. But I don't care. I want to fall asleep again and dream about her.

"Come on man! We're running late."

Ashton sounds a little irritated by now. So I sigh, get up and make my way to the studio.

-Mckenzie-

I miss his beautiful face. His Gorgeous laugh. His Smile. Just him. Even though I've only known him for Nine hours.

In the car my mom tries to keep up the conversation. "You're really gonna like it here honey.  You're gonna make tons of friends."

I fake a smile. "I don't think so mum. I'm not social enough and I'll never find such a friend as Emily."

My mom looks worried. "Look Mckenzie, I know it's hard for you to move to the other side of the world, but it's the best to do."

I'm staring at the road in front of me. Thinking of Luke.

"So your birthday party is next week. Shall I invite Emily? " My mom asks extremely happy.

I start smiling.  "Yeah, that's a pretty good idea mom." I answer while still staring at the road.

"Who was that boy you were talking to during the flight?" Mom asks. I feel my cheeks turn as red as possible.

"Oh, just a friend. Can I invite him also?"

Mom starts smiling. "Of course you can."

I'm shining.