Chapter 1

WADE'S POV

I got into the car and took a deep breath.

"Welcome back, Mr Steele", a high pitched voice said making my body tense. I turned to see Megan staring at me and grinning mischievously.

"And where's my actual driver?", i asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"I made him take the day off", she said amusingly and shrugged.

"Don't complain later though", i said, sighing and fastening my seatbelt.

"So where to?", she asked, starting the ignition and gripping the wheel firmly with both hands.

"You know where"

"Does she know you're back in town?"

I smiled to myself, i hadn't seen or spoken to Bella in a month or possibly more and it was getting to me. Knowing her, she was probably worried too so i decided to surprise her and what better surprise could a girl want than her hot boyfriend showing up at her apartment.
Just in case she didn't appreciate that, i got her a peace offering.

"I wanna surprise her", i said looking out through the window, the streets were somewhat empty and most of the shops were closing up for the day.

"Axel called last night by the way", Megan said as she turned the steering wheel, "he's coming here soon", she added

I nodded and frowned, "and Mae?", i asked.

"Still no word from her, Axel is really depressed about it", she said softly, her voice etched with worry.

I took a deep breath, "we'll find her", i said, "hopefully we will".

***
"Hey you!", Stacy said excitedly when she opened the door.

"Hey Stacy", i said, flashing a grin. She opened the door wider to let Megan and i in and as we did, i looked around the apartment for signs of Bella before turning back to face Stacy who smiled knowingly at me.

"She's in the bathroom", she said and i gave a slight nod.

"Well then this is for you", i said as i handed her a red box. I figured getting Stacy a present as well was only fair, girls like it when you're nice to their friends too.
That's what my mom used to say at least.

"Thank you!", Stacy said grinning.

"Wade?", a voice said behind me.

I turned back to find Bella standing and frowning at me. She had a big blue shirt on and white pyjamas, her hair was packed into a messy bun.
My God, she's beautiful.

"Princess", i said softly, smiling at her.

"Oh so now you decided to show up", she said in a sassy tone.

"Surprise!", i said with an enthusiastic grin, earning a bored look from her.

"Try again", she said walking away towards the kitchen.

I heard Megan and Stacy chuckle behind me as i dashed after Bella, "i'm sorry", i said as we entered the kitchen.

She stared at me, "i was worried", she said, concern now etched on her face.

"I know Princess, i'm sorry", i said again. She sat on the dining table and pursed her lips, "i got you a gift", i said, "its in the living room", i added running my hands through my hair.

Her eyes lit up as she smiled, my heart skipped a beat everytime she smiled at me, i found myself willing to do anything as long as it meant always being able to look into those eyes, even if it meant faking my death and relinquishing every link i had with the raiders. I loved Bella, she was worth all of that.

"I have a gift for you too", she said beaming mischievously.

"Really?", i asked tilting my head to study the shy look she now had on her face.

"Yeah, you just might like it", she said standing up, "wait here", she added pointing at me and proceeding to walk quickly out of the kitchen.

I waited patiently for her, tapping my fingers lightly on the table and wondering what her gift could be. She came in after a while with a piece of paper in her hand. I stood up and she handed it over to me.

"Here you go", she said shyly.

"What is this?", i asked looking at the neatly folded paper and then back at her.

"Just read", she said, rolling her eyes.
I creased my eyebrows together as i flipped the paper open to read what was in it. It was a pregnancy test.
Wait...
Bella was pregnant...

"Princess...", i said, my eyes still transfixed on the piece of paper in my hands, i looked up to see her grinning. I dropped the paper on the table and lifted her up, she squealed in delight, holding on to me tight, i dropped her, "why didn't you tell me?!", i asked excitedly.

"Well, i found out after you left and i didn't exactly hear from you again", she said sarcastically.

I cupped her face in my hands, "i'm never leaving you again", i said softly, "wherever i go now, you're both coming with me", i added, she chuckled, "you have no idea how fucking happy i am right now", i said again, pulling her in for a hug.

"I'm happy you're happy", she said, burying her face in my shoulder.

"Why won't i be?", i asked, "this is another reason to live".
It really was.

***
"You should go to bed Bella", i said as i changed the channel on the tv.

"I''m not sleepy", she whined without looking at me.

"Everyone else is asleep", i said, "besides the baby needs rest", i added.
I still couldn't believe she was pregnant.

"Oh really?", she asked, turning to face me, i stared at her and chuckled at the look on her face, "how would you know that?", she added.

"I'm it's father, i know what it wants", i said.

"Whatever", she said, "i'm not going to bed unless you come with me anyway", she added.

"Okay fine", i said turning off the tv, "let's go", i added lifting her off the couch in bridal style. She put her arms around my neck and held on quickly.

"Wade, put me down!", she exclaimed

"No, you're not gonna stress yourself, you're carrying my baby", i said softly

"Pregnant women don't have a problem with walking Wade", she said.

"How would you know?, have you ever been pregnant before?", i asked pursing my lips. She sighed in defeat and stayed mute making me chuckle, "i'm not taking any risks with you Princess", i said as i walked towards her room.

Heeeyyy!!
First chapter
Bella's pregnancy is exciting news, isn't it?
Leave a vote and a comment💕
We back people!!!