Chapter 2

BELLA'S POV

"I ship Ben and Riley", Stacy said, shoving a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

We had spent the whole day binge watching episodes of baby daddy, Stacy said it was the "one sitcom she could re-watch over and over again", I had to admit it was hilarious but i was staring at my phone and texting Wade most of the time, he couldn't go five minutes without mentioning how we were having a baby and i was cringing in excitement over how excited he was.

"You're smiling at your phone again", Stacy said, "how's Wade?", she asked.

"Excited", i said as i dropped my phone.

"Of course he is, he loves you", she said grinning but still not taking her eyes off the tv.

I shrugged, "he keeps on talking about leaving town and taking me with him", i said.

"And leave me?", she asked, facing me and pouting.

"I haven't really decided yet", i said chuckling, "but Wade doesn't wanna stay here cause he lost his mom here, you know", i added

She nodded knowingly, "well it would be good for you to explore as long as you visit often and send pictures and gifts!", she said amusingly. I was glad she was willing to support me no matter what decision I took.

"You know i will", i said picking up my phone to see messages from Wade.

I thought about how really nice things had been since Noah died in the bomb blast at Ridgewood a year ago. Everybody thought Wade was dead, including his own enemies and the Raiders were supposedly no more, most of them were with their families and the ones who didn't have families to go back to stayed with Wade and Megan in New York having normal jobs and living normal lives.
At first it was hard, Wade couldn't come back to town for a while because the cops were still on the lookout for Raider activity, it died down after a while and he came back only to leave again and not call or text back for a whole month.
Which i was still mad at.
But it was hard to dwell on why he did it when he was so excited about the baby.

***
WADE'S POV

"I'm gonna ask Bella to marry me", i said.

Megan dropped the iPad she was playing games on and opened her eyes wide at me, "that's great!", she said grinning, "when?", she asked excitedly.

"Tomorrow", i said.

She raised an eyebrow, "you haven't even gotten a ring".

"I'm getting one today", i said beaming at her. "I honestly just feel like this is our chance to just start over, i'm gonna ask her to marry me, she's gonna say yes and i'll take her to New York to raise our kid", i added.

"So you're taking Bella away from the life she has built here to New York", she said.

"Yeah, I mean she already quit her job", i said.

"Why?"

"She wants to get a better one that she'll actually enjoy and she can do that in New York".

Megan turned to grab a bag of Doritos that was lying on the centre table, "how does it feel?", she asked.

"What?"

"How does expecting a baby feel?", she asked as she shoved a handful of chips into her mouth.

"Amazing", i said smiling to myself, "i want it to be a girl", i added.

"Why?", she asked.

"So she'll be like a mini Bella, with those eyes and hair", i said, "she'll be so fucking beautiful!", i added grinning

She chuckled, "beautiful attracts boys", she said slyly.

I creased my eyebrows together at the thought of it, "i just might have to use those guns I keep in my room then", i said earning a cushion toss from Megan as she laughed.

"I don't ever wanna be like my dad", i said softly and I watched her eyes soften.

"You won't", she said, "you're going to be the best dad in the world", she added.

"I wanna give Bella and the baby a normal perfect life", i said, "that's why i wanna move so bad, this town holds too many memories for me", i added.

"Well, all i gotta say is give her time", she said, "let her process the fact that she's leaving and say her goodbyes", she added and i nodded slightly. She stood up, holding on to her chips and iPad, "oh, by the way...", she said, "Andre's staying in your room", she added.

"Wait what?", i asked frowning

"Well all the rooms are taken", she said shrugging.

"Do i look like i care?"

"You should have gotten a bigger house then", she said walking away towards the stairs which led upstairs to the bedrooms.

"No i should have left your asses in New York!", i yelled after her. I rolled my eyes and looked around for my phone, i frowned when i couldn't find it, "Megan!, have you seen my phone?!", i yelled, there was no reply, i sighed and looked around for a while before seeing it lying on the floor, i turned it on and saw multiple messages from my future wife.
Yes, my future wife.

Leave a vote and a comment❤