Introductions...

A/N

I'm back and uploads should be more frequent now that school is done. i will need to work on my other book a bit-i got so caught up with this one ive completely neglected it but I promised not to keep you waiting too long.

I hope you like it.

Check out pic of Marc >>>>>>>>>

____________________________________________________

"Hello Claire."

"Marc, you're here. I mean..." stumbling to find the right words. Its not like there is book out there 'How to talk to your fiancé after you dumped them at the altar for Dummies'. Standing there awkwardly neither of us said anything for a while, it may have just been a minute though it felt like hours the tension was incredibly thick.

"Would you like to come in. I'm sure Mother would love to see you."

"No. I actually didn't intend to stay, but you were standing here and well now we're here." His posture look as a man defeated it was heart wrenching to watch, to know I caused his pain.

"Marc...I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve this, no matter what I was going through I shouldn't have just left like that." I abruptly stated.

" You're right. You shouldn't have, what were you thinking Claire! At the altar that was the biggest humiliation I ever had to endure." He was mad and he had the right to be. If it were me left at the altar with no explanation I'd be furious.

"It's understandable that your upset and I am willing to answer any questions you want."

" Is there someone else?"

"What?! No, I never cheated on you." That wasn't the complete truth that kiss did happen with Nate while we were together, even if we were on one of our so-call "breaks". And there is the fact I had apparently been in love with Nate.

"I knew you wouldn't do that to me. I just had to ask because I couldn't see why you would run from me, from us Claire."

"Marc..." Oh god how do you tell your boyfriend of ten years and fiancé for five of those years that you somehow fell out of love with them. It wasn't on purpose but it was only natural that people changed over time; the Marc I fell in love with, existed ten years ago. "...its hard to explain. People change you know, we both did, its no one's fault."

"I'm not sure I understand, I love you Claire you know that."

"And I love you too Marc." but this wasn't the point anymore we needed more than just love.

"Then what's the problem." Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath I prepared myself to answer the question, after years of keeping my feelings bottled up and wishing for the day I had the courage to even be honest to myself about them, with eyes closed a release the air from my lungs and began,

"We grew apart...we became different people and I think we just stayed together out of familiarity because it was expected of us, our families joining. It was all becoming a business transaction really, all the love and passion went out of our relationship." Not to mention the fact that on a few occasions you cheated on me but I chose to put it behind me and forgave you.

" I see...well that's fixable. We can try again, start over. You know get to know each other again."

"I don't know Marc. Things are different now, there's Emily and Amy to think about."

"Who?"

"The twins, the girls that survived the plane crash with me."

"Ahh... right, but that's just temporary right?"