1

December 2018

Kris DuKane

Traveling down the stairs of my Manhattan home, I turn on some soft music and travel to the kitchen. I grab a bottle of wine out of the cabinet with two wine glasses. I take them all in the living room and sit them on the coffee table. I sit the bowl of strawberries and honey down there and dim the lights to set the mood, lighting the lavender scented candles I have around my home. I light the last candle, hearing a knock and the ring of the bell.

"Coming." I smile and sit the lighter down on the mantle piece, traveling to the door. I check myself out in the mirror and place my hair behind both my ears. I open the door and pull it wider to expose my body that's dressed in the two piece.

"Damn." Sheed comments, narrowing his brows. I giggle a little and take his hand, pulling him inside.

"Come in. You just standing there stuck on stupid like it's not cold out." I chuckle, closing the door and locking it.

"My fault. I wasn't expecting to come here and see you like this." He smiles while turning towards me. I bite my lip and help him remove his jacket.

"Well, we've been seeing one another for a year now and I feel you deserve a little something." ShaHeed shakes his head while removing his jacket, hat and gloves placing them all on the love seat.

"You just throw it at a nigga like that tho. No warning?" He chuckles, taking a seat on the couch.

"Is it too much?" I question, placing my hands on my hips.

"Not at all. You're good." Sheed tells me, licking his lips. I sit beside him and twist off the top of the wine. I pour us both a quarter glass full, sitting the bottle down. Retrieving the glasses, I hand him one as he stares at me with hooded eyes.

"I want to make a toast." I inform him. Sheed sits up and moves in closer.

"A toast for what?" He whispers, kissing my neck while sitting down his glass.

"For you finally getting a divorce and a new beginnings for us." I moan, moving back to view him. As I stare from his eyes to his lips, he takes the glass from me and sits it down on the coffee table. He lifts my head by my chin with his index finger.

"New beginnings for us?" He questions in between pecks. I nod while leaning my back against the arm of the couch, bringing my leg on the other side of him as kneels between my legs.

"Mhm." I moan, feeling his print against me when he rests between my legs. The kiss turns sloppy as he groans and rubs his hands up my thighs. Not wanting to waste anymore time, I push him back to sit down and straddle his waist. I pull back and kiss him again tossing my hair over to the right. Sheed lays his head back on the couch and cups my ass in his massive hands. I grind against him a bit, sighing in pleasure as we tongue kiss.