3

later that night

Adela DuKane

The music plays throughout the club as a few others and myself dance. I shake my ass to the beat while grasping the pole, squatting down in my transparent platform heels. I throw my Brazilian weave over my shoulder while looking back at the customers. I stick my tongue out bouncing one cheek at a time, causing the men to wave money. I collect it in my g-string as I move closer towards them while still doing my thing. This was my last dance of the night so I'm definitely doing all I can to collect my coin. That meant tricks, duos, strip teases and a little touchy feely fun with other strippers for extra cash. The nastier the better. Once the song ended, I step off of the stage and head to the locker room. I open my locker and grab my clothes out, laying them out on the bench behind me.

"Good job tonight sis." Jay says, slapping my ass as she walks by. I smile while removing the money out of my g-string.

"I was doing it for you ma." I chuckle, causing her to laugh.

"That's why you're my best bitch!" She exclaims causing myself and a few others to laugh. I get dressed and collect my earnings from Stevie when she hands to me. I place my money in my purse and make sure to leave out my weekly pay. After placing on my coat and hat, I close and lock my locker back. I travel to my bosses office and walk in since the door is open.

"This week's pay." I announce, tossing the money on his desk.

"I thought I told you to knock before entering." Mace grumbles.

"It was open!" I holler while making my exit out of the club. The harsh winds hit me as I stuff my hands in pockets. I look up and down the street and sigh, grabbing my phone to request a ride. It was something I was use to doing at two and four in the morning every night.

"You need a ride?" A familiar voice questions, causing me to look up from my phone. Rolling my eyes, I place my attention back on my phone.

"Go away Buddha." I tell him annoyed.

"You and I both know I can't do that. Get in the car." He orders. I look up from my phone with squinted eyes.

"And if I don't?" I challenge.

"Kris is only a phone call away." He threatens, holding up the phone. I thought about it, thinking that it would be a reason to talk to her which I don't want to do. I also don't want to wait out in the cold for another ride. Heading towards the BMW, I open the door and hand Buddha my bag. He sits it in the back seat and grabs his phone again.

"I'm not scared of her you know, so you can stop threatening to call her." I tell him while getting in and closing the door. I sit my phone in the cup holder and sit back. Buddha scoffs a laugh while scrolling through his phone.

"You got that ass in the car though didn't you?" He questions, cutting his eye at me with a smirk.

"Because it's cold as shit outside. I don't feel like waiting for a ride. I'll call Kris myself and tell her I refused to take a ride from you."

"You wouldn't though."

"Why wouldn't I?" I question to make sure he knows the for sure reason.

"You don't talk to your sister." He mumbles while deep in his phone.

"Exactly, now come on because I'm tired."

"Safety first."

"A thug who cares about safety. That's a first." I click my seatbelt and sit my head back on the head rest.