19

As the double doors open, laughter can be heard from the deck. The four men sit in the yard and chat while drinking and smoking cigars. It was a night of celebration for the kingpin. The four men had made a deal on a new project. It's something the gentleman have been working toward for a year. Now that it's finally happening, he can move forward. The kingpin lifts his drink to his lips, stopping when he sees his son step through the house.

"Hey son, you arrived just in time. Come on over and have a drink with your old man. We're having a celebration." The man says, pouring the guy a drink.

"Nah I'm good. Can we...talk? It's important." His son says.

"The bitch must of caved in." His father chuckles, causing the other men to laugh. The guy shakes his head while sighing. Right now wasn't the time to gloat, especially with the situation that's soon to occur.

"I think it'll be best if we talked in your office." The father sees the look of worry on his son's face, slowly straightening his expression. The kingpin's company talks amongst them selves causing the man to clear his throat. Sitting the drinks down and excusing himself, the two men walk the large estate while conversing. The kingpin couldn't believe what he was hearing at the moment. He sent his son out to do one job, and he couldn't even do that right. When the two enter the office, the kingpin sighs and has a seat behind his desk.

"Why the fuck wouldn't you kill him?" The son's father mutters.

"He was already half dead in the alley Pop. It doesn't even matter now. I can't finish the job because Kris has a tight security on this man at the hospital." The son replies while shaking his head.

"How the hell did he get to the hospital anyway?" His father questions.

"I told you someone saw him and called for an ambulance. He stayed there so I wasn't about kill the both of them." The son says, shaking his head.

"You should of." His father mumbles, shaking his head.

"Well I didn't, and I'm pretty sure that nigga will tell Kris and them so what are we going to do? We gotta make moves." The son says. The father nods and retrieves his phone.

"Well we can forget about her gathering my shit and bringing it to me. What we have to do is get to New York and meet up with that nigga to get Teresa. Kris will come there ready for war and you better be ready son." His father says.

"Oh you already know. I've been waiting to get this shit started since day one." His son says standing to his feet.

"Good. Now go get out of here." The father orders.

"No problem Pop." His son says, turning on his heel out his father's office. He has been ready for some action since his father let him watch Kris' moves. His father knew it would be the right move, because she never seen him before. Neither has Adela. It was the perfect plan that was somewhat ruined but the kingpin always has a plan b. Meanwhile outside of the New Jersey mansion, Moss and Femi watch the home. Now that they had an idea of who the guy's been working for, they knew they had to call Kris and let her know. Moss and Femi both had noticed some people and cars which kind of told them who's home it is. Moss takes off as Femi calls a few other guards and Kris. It's midnight of course, but Femi didn't care how late it was. He just had to let everyone know.

early morning

Adela

"I got you something to eat." Buddha says while entering the hospital room. He extends the bag to me and I take it, sitting it beside me in the chair.