Part 3

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😂😆😎😋🤟🕷️

Izuku P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and webbed myself out of bed. I was now standing on my wall sideways as I did squats.

Over these past few months, Paige has been training me to be able to make it into U.A.
I thought she was just a normal scientist, but I found out that she actually excercises everyday to be fit and keep her figure. I remember when I first found out about her.

Flashback

I stood in front of a huge 5 star hotel in awe. Paige lives here. I walked inside and felt out of place in my tracksuit. Everyone else was wearing fancy clothing and their snobby kids were laughing at my slacks. I went over to reception and requested to see Paige. The guy at reception told me that she lived in the pent house on the top floor.

I headed up there to meet her, and found her in a sports bra sweatpants and Nike sneakers looking ready for a run. "Are you ready Izuku" she asked as she put her golden lockes of hair into a scrunchy. "We're about to go on a run, but your gonna do more running than me, then we're gonna head over to the gym and your gonna lift weights. Then after that we're gonna head over to a beach so we can move all the rubbish that people have dumped there, then we're gonna come back here and do some hot yoga" she said with a smile.

End of flashback

And that's what I've been doing up until this day. Now, I'm gonna head over to Paige's for some final training. Training with Paige, I've increased my strength, stamina, endurance, speed and web swinging abilities. I've moved on from wall crawling to wall running. And it's all thanks to that women.

I looked at my door as my mom walked inside. "Izuku, have you- what have I told you about standing on the walls?" She said with a Stern voice. "Not to" I said and flipped off the wall. "That's right, now, have you seen my phone, I can't find it anywhere" she said. "Um...no not really" I said. She nodded and left my room.

"I need to finish putting in that tracking device into her phone" I whispered as I walked over to my work station. Yes, I'm bugging my mother's phone, sue me. But, it's just to protect her.

"Now that I have a quirk,I can protect my mother from harm and keep her safe, that's the least I could do" I said and finished putting the tracker in.

"There, all done" I said as I stretched out. "Hey Mom!" I yelled as I left my room and flipped onto the couch. "Yes Izu" she said, using the nickname she gave me when I was younger. "I found your phone inbetween the couch cushions!" I yelled back. "Really!?" She yelled back and fast walked into the T.V room. "Yeah, I just sat down and, there it was" I said and shrugged. "But, I'm sure I looked here" she said and scratched her head confused. "Maybe you didn't look hard enough" I said as I stood.

"Yeah maybe" she said and walked off. "But thanks Izu" she said from the other room.

I nodded and walked into my room to prepare to take a shower. After my shower and getting dressed, I headed out to Paige's place. I ran there at full pace. I headed up the stairs instead of using the elevator. Once I was at her door, I knocked gently. "It's open Izuku" she said and I opened the door to already see the hot yoga mats out.