Part 14

😂😂 man this shits too funny

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🕸️🕷️🕸️

Past

"I don't know his surname but, I know that his name is Michiyo, Michiyo something" Paige said as she scruntched up her face in thought. "Oh well, that's fine. Hopefully I'll get to meet him some day. Maybe we could talk science" Izuku said as he adjusted Paige on his lap. "Maybe, but he's super rich. He owns this huge mansion that would make my pent house look like dog shit" Paige said as she gestured by spreading her arms. "Oh come on, can't be that big" he said
Thinking she was over exaggerating. "No, it is that big" she said as she put her arms back onto Izuku's toned chest.

After that, Paige and Izuku stopped talking and watched their movie.

"Mr Stark, I don't feel so good"

"Wow, is he just gonna die like that?" Izuku questioned. Suddenly, his phone rang. He webbed onto it and pulled. It flew through the air and landed in his hand. He flipped it over and looked to see a crime alert at the USJ. And there was map on his screen showing where to go.

"Shit" he said as he looked at Paige is sleeping form. Her body was on the couch, but her head was still on Izuku's lap. He hated to do it, but duty called. He placed a pillow under Paige's head and stood up. Walking around the pent house to find his backpack. "Oh yeah, now I remember" he said as he flipped out the window. He webbed onto the edge of the window to swing and plant his feet on to the side of the building. He began crawling up the wall till he reached the roof. Once their, he saw his backpack webbed onto a vent. He walked over and pulled the webbing free before grabbing his suit. He sniffed it and noticed how it smelt of sweat.

"Note to self, wash suit later" he said as he ,reluctantly, put the suit on. After the suit was on, he checked his GPS for the crime. "That way" he said and jumped off the top of the building. Free falling to the ground before webbing onto the corners of two different buildings and slingshotting forward.

He swung around the city, trying to reach the USJ as quick as possible.
He saw Iida resting on the ground at the police station. Panting and wheezing.

So you told the police about the incident. You truly are a hero Iida.

Izuku thought as he swung toward the USJ. He saw the USJ in his sight as he got closer. He webbed onto the sides of the doors and pulled. Kicking the doors down and landing on top of them crouching. "Never fear! For I am here!" He yelled in his best All Might impression.

And it seemingly worked as everyone turned to face him. Some with faces of happiness, some with fear of having to face the number one hero. But, their faces soon became surprised when they saw him. With pro hero 13 even saying "All Migh- wait your not All Might" she said as she held her arms up protectively to stop the children from going near him. Not knowing whether Izuku was a hero or a villain. "Who are you?" She asked and Izuku smiled under his mask. "Spider-Man at your service" he said and stood from crouching. 13 flinched, getting ready to suck him into her black hole if needed. "No funny business Mr Spider-Man" she said and he raised his hands in defense.

"I'm here to help" he said but she still didn't lower her guard. Izuku slowly moved toward the stairs and jumped off. He flew down the stairs like a rocket. He webbed onto the ground in between a group of villains. He pulled to excellerate his decent. He landed hard on his feet. Creating a shockwave. Knocking a few brutes back before webbing their arms to their torso's.