Let me explain (Anybody that hasn't read up till the end don't read this)

A lot of you are confused as to why Izuku died, or why he had to die. So I'm here to set the record straight.

One of the questions that I've been getting a lot of how Izuku died. Let me explain. He died from blood loss. Throughout Part 42, after Izuku got stabbed in the back by Ben. He began to get really pale. That was because he was losing too much blood. Causing him to die slowly. And if that wasn't enough, Izuku was still moving around and doing flips and such. Fighting the Sinister 4. And the thing about the human body is that, when you do anything physical. Your blood pumps faster. This could mean exercise, running or sport. Anything that would make you sweat.

So this didn't exactly help Izuku's case, since his blood was already pumping fast and the open wound made him lose more blood. Thus killing him.

Now Izuku could have stopped and gone to get healed up and maybe he could have survived and their could be a family for Izuku and Paige in the future.
I've explained how he died, so let me tell you why he had to die. Izuku had to die for two reasons. 1) to show the world what a true hero was like and how a true hero dies. And 2) so that I could focus more on other stories of mine that need some working on.

For those of you who don't know I actually have 5 books up on Wattpad and about 3 books under wraps.

These are my books that are published:

1) Midopool, A book where Izuku is deadpool
2) This one obviously.
3) No Super. ALL Human, a book where Izuku only uses martial arts and doesn't have a quirk whatsoever. He doesn't  magically gain one, or get one handed down to him. Or is born with one. No, he's gonna be quirkless throughout the entire book.
4) No.1 Hero Deku, where Izuku can use 100% of OFA from the get go and doesn't break his limbs.
5) a Naruto book where called 'A Naruto Story: Fight Tournament' where Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura enter a fighting tournament. It's based on modern times.

These are the books that are out.

The books I been keeping under wraps are: 

1) Iron Man Izuku. Pretty self explanatory.
2) That Fiery Ice I was talking about before.
3) Izuku Psycho 100. Where Izuku has Mobs abilities from Mob Psycho 100.
4) Generator Izuku. Izuku gets experimented on and gains the ability to make weapons from his body to protect the world from monsters called devourers.

And maybe, just maybe.

5) Wakandan Prince. A book where Izuku is the black panther.

As you can clearly see I have my work cut out for me with these books. If you wish to see these books, check out my profile and follow me on Wattpad to know when I'm gonna post these books that I have under wraps.

But a lot of people seem to be feeling a little upset about the ending.

Well to those who don't like It, I say...whatever.

Though I have gotten people telling me to make an alternative ending for those who didn't like the original ending. Maybe I'll do it if people really want it.

Because like I said, I got plans for a SpiderIzuku 2. But maybe I'll have to put it in an alternate universe where Izuku survives. But a few things would be different.

But uh, yeah. As you can see, these are my reasons. If you really want to see an alternate reality ending then leave about 100 votes on this chapter. And maybe I'll hop to it. And follow me on Instagram. That's where I'll announce when the books will be coming out and in what order they'll be coming out in.

But other than that, that's my 2 cents. That's my piece. I'll see you guys later. Stay safe, follow me if you wanna see those books come out.

And have a great day✌😙