Part 33

If you up to date with the series. Which do you find cool. Mori Jin or Mori Dan? Me personally, Mori Dan. He just seems cooler cause he doesn't have that god ki now and he has to work to become stronger. Unlike when he was Mori Jin, he that shit handed to him. 

🤟🕸️🕸️🔥🕷️🕷️🕸️🕸️🔥🔥🔥🕸️🕷️🕷️🕸️🕸️🕷️🕸️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Izuku looked around, wondering what the hell to do at this point. "J-Just act natural" Paige said and walked toward the door. "Act natural. When has that ever worked out in a movie?" Izuku said as he looked around frantically. Noticing Paige's tablet, he webbed onto it and pulled. It landed in his hands and he quickly went onto the news. I mean, that's what adults like to look at, right?

Paige then opened the door with a nervous smile. "Mom! Dad! You came!" She said and hugged the two. Her mother and father hugged back. "I thought you said you were coming two days from now" Paige said as she opened the doir wider to let them in. "Oh, we just wanted to surprise you. So how is it living in Japan while the rest of the family lives in America?" Her mother asked.

English, now I'm glad that I studied English so hard at school.

Izuku thought. (Remember he's Japanese, and everyone so far in the book has spoken Japanese only. And Paige's parents are now speaking English) Izuku then cleared his throat a little before standing up off the couch. "So m, you must be Damian, and you ma'am are?" He asked and Paiges mother looked at him. "Martha, Martha Stacy" "I'm surprised you know how to speak English so fluently" Damian said. "Don't be mean" Martha said as she hit him in the gut.

Martha was the same height as Paige and had the same body type. Though she was a little rounder around the edges. She had short blonde hair that had red highlights, her eyes were crimson red and had crows feet under them. She had on a bit of pink blush and some red lipstick. She wore a pair of hoop earrings and a black shirt, with a white leather jacket over and big frilly black scarf. Her choice of pants were pale jeans and she wore brown pumps.

Paige's father, Damian, on the other hand had brown hair with blue eyes that also had crows feet under them. He had on a green and white checkered shirt. He was taller than Paige, her mother and Izuku. He also had on a pair of jeans and wore a pair of normal black shoes.

"No, it's completely fine ma'am" he said and smiled. Paige's mother blushed a little and looked at her daughter. "You've gone and found yourself a good one dear" Martha said as she looked around the pent house. "So, this is a nice place that you've gotten yourselves you two" She said as she began to walk around. She walked over to the dinning table and placed a hand on it. Feeling the wood and smiling. "We can have a family dinner here! It'll be amazing. We invite your sister and her husband and children, and your cousins and and, Izuku you can invite your mother and father. It'll be amazing!" Martha said as she clapped her hands together. "Umm...Momo, they're all in America. That's gonna take awhile for them to get here" Paige said as she rubbed her head. "Oh...about that" Damian said as he rubbed his head. Paige closed her eyes for a moment. Already knowing what's coming next. "Their all in Japan too, aren't they?" She asked and Martha and Damian nodded.

"Where are they?" She asked and opened her eyes.
"Well, their-" Suddenly, Paige's T V crackled to life. The screen switching on to reveal the lobby area of the hotel. "Miss Paige, their are a few people down here who claim to be family. They are causing a ruckus downstairs" the door man said on screen. In the background, a few adults and children were seen. One of the people was acting like a baboon, the other was yelling at him for it. One was telling at a child to get off of the desk and everything seemed like chaos. "Of course, it wouldn't be my family without them causing a ruckus" Paige said as she sighed.