Part 12

🔥🔥🕸️🔥🕷️🔥🔥🕷️🕸️🕷️🔥🕷️🤟🤟🤟🔥

Izuku woke up at midnight and looked to see Ben sound asleep. He nodded and stood up slowly. He crept out the room and went to the bathroom. There were still scientists at work in the building at this time. "Talk about dedication" Izuku murmured as he entered the bathroom and saw his bag webbed to the roof. Luckily, the roof of the men's bathroom was high, and there was no reason for anyone to look up.

Izuku jumped and put his hand onto the roof and hung there. He used his free hand, to first scratch his head, then to unzip the bag and pull out the Spider-Man suit. Once he had the suit in hand, he was about to drop down-

"So I told her, no, I don't want to have children and she got mad at me" a scientist said as he and his buddy entered the room. Izuku was hanging from two sticky fingers on the roof.

Please use the cubical

He thought as sweat ran down his face. He might be Spider-Man, but damn this was difficult. Especially with the added weight of his suit. And the worst part was that he was relying on the tips of two fingers not to get caught.

"Yeah, but, that is kinda mean" the scientists friend said. "No, it's not. If I'm not ready for kids yet, than she needs to deal with it" the guy said as they walked over to the urinal.

Fuck

"You don't say that to your wife" the guy said and Izuku would have normally agreed with him. But, he was in a real pickle now. The sweat from holding onto the roof with two fingers was all over his fingers and he wasn't sure how long he had.

The two men started pissing while having their conversation. Leaving one urinal space apart and not looking up at all. Cuz dems the rules of urinals. Izuku made sure not to look as he closed his eyes when they approached said urinals.

After they were done pissing, the urinal automatically flushed itself and they went to wash their hands. "How is it wrong though!?" The man asked as he leaned against the wall. "It just is" the other guy said. Izuku looked up and noticed how his grip was slipping. He was losing grip and fast. He wanted nothing more that to shout at them to get out the bathroom.

But, he couldn't. His one finger slipped. And now he only had the grip of one. His face twisted into a pain filled one as he tried his hardest to stay up. "Bro, I thought you'd back me up on this" the guy said as he stood properly. "And why would I do that?" The man questioned. "Because, we're buddies" he said back as they both started walking out.

Izuku dropped down with a red face as he wiped the sweat off his brow. He quickly suited up and left the building. Running to the top of it and perching on the edge of it to get a good view of the city. It was beautiful this time of night. Lots of lights, coming together to form a second night sky in front of him. It was kinda peaceful.

"We have a report of a car full of drugs headed past Ichigaya Komeoka Hachimangu" a female police officers voice said. Izuku had connected his suit to the police scanner to hear all crimes happening in his city. He thought that this situation didn't need a hero, but something could go wrong. He hopped off the roof and began to dive down toward the ground. He webbed to a building and began his way to the runaway drug car. As he got closer, he watched the car as it swerved and made turns while skidding across the roads.

"I don't think this crime needs me" he said as a man stuck his head out the window. And started shooting at the police. One of the bullets hit the police car and it started swerving dangerously. Until it hit another police car and the car flipped. As soon as Izuku saw the police car swerve, he had guessed what was gonna happen.