Part 36

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🕷️🕸️🕷️🕸️🕷️🕸️🙊🙊🙊🕸️🕸️🕸️🕸️🕷️🕷️🕷️🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻

"You have to remember, think young Midoriya. How did it feel when you used One For All?" All Might asked. Izuku closed his eyes tight and thought. "I don't know, I don't remember" he said after a minute.

All Might sighed, bringing his right hand up to his chin, he thought. Izuku stared at the older male, wondering what they were gonna try next.

All Might had been trying to activate One For All in Izuku all day. It started by All Might trying to scare OFA out by scaring Izuku as soon as he woke up. Then All Might tried showing him a series of images. Then they tried to put Izuku into a simulation room of events. That still didn't work.

Then, All Might made a risky move and dropped Izuku into the middle of the a prison yard with a bunch of villains. Still didn't work though.

And now they stood in All Mights back yard. Trying once again to usher OFA to the surface.

"Face it All Might, One For All activates when it wants too. Not by will. That is for me of course" Izuku said and sighed. All Might sighed as well. Then a buzzing sound erupted from Izuku's pocket. He pulled out his phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Paige. He answered with a depressed "Hey" "Izuku where are you?"

Paige looked behind her to see the representatives from each country flooding in. Each arriving by limo. They were all dressed prestigious and had on a badge that showed which country they were from. With two bodyguards following who each had they're own badges. Paige closed the lab door and looked at Ben. Ben mouthed 'Where is he' and Paige shrugged.

"Why, is there something- the presentation!!" Izuku immediately became frantic. He pulled the phone away from his ear and covered it with his hand. "Sorry Toshinori-san, gotta go. We'll continue this tomorrow!" He said as he ran into the mansion. He placed the placed the phone back to his ear and listened to Paige.

"Get here NOW" she said and hung up. Izuku shoved the device back into his pocket and ran into his room. He quickly grabbed a white button up shirt and some jeans with a green tie. He put the shirt on halfway before pulling the pants over one leg and hopping while putting them on. He then stopped and put them onto his other leg. Pulling the pants up to his waist, before webbing onto some socks from his bag. He pulled and they landed on the palm of his hand. He quickly buttoned up the shirt and threw the tie on himself. Not bothering to push it up to his neck. He clipped his jeans and zipped them up before quickly grabbing his lab coat. And ran out the mansion. He jumped onto a van that was passing by and held on only with his legs. He had his legs bent at a 90° angle as he stood sideways on the van. He then heard his phone buzz.

"Hello" he said and now had a hand placed on the van. "Izuku! Are you on the way?" He heard Paige's voice.

He looked up at the city from the suburbs and saw Nara Labs off in the distance. "Yeah, yeah, I'm almost there" he lied. "Okay, get here fast" she said.

"On it" was his reply before the call cut. "Great" he said before sighing. He jumped off the side of the van and webbed onto a streetlight.

🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻

Paige waited outside Nara labs for Izuku. The boy had not arrived yet and Ben was trying to stall for time by making small talk with the representatives.
Paige looked left, looked right. *Thwip* *Thwip* she looked to her left again and saw the green haired swing into the wall behind her. He flew into the wall and slid down. "Okay, I'm here" he said as he walked toward her. Paige held up her hand to stop him. He stopped abruptly and stared confused. She grabbed his tie and pushed it to his neck. Pulling the collar out from underneath the tie, before pushing it the rest of the way. She made it straight before patting it. "Let's go" she said and he nodded. They both walked inside and rushed toward Ben.