Part 26

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🕸️🕷️🕷️🕸️🕷️🕸️🕸️🕷️🕷️

Izuku looked at Todoroki from afar. He had blood trailing down his arm from the cut wound he received before and his shirt was completely ripped off. Now he was regretting convincing Todoroki to use his fire. It made him so many more times powerful.

Izuku's muscles was coated in blood and sweat. So not many women could admire them. But, at least he wasn't the only one injured. Todoroki had a head injury with blood trailing out of it. Half his shirt was ripped off and he had blood on his chest from a punch that Izuku delivered.

Izuku had his one hand clenched and ready to punch, while his bloody one was held loosely at his side. His legs were spread and the air was still. Everyone stared tensely at what might be the outcome of this fight. The people had already divided themselves,

Team 💪🏼Midoriya 🤟🕸️VS Team 🔥Todoroki❄️

They each had money bet on who would win, but the people were on the edge of their seats about who would win.

Izuku took of sprinting at Todoroki. Todoroki looked at him before raising his arm violently. Making a huge glacier of ice erupt in the middle of the battlefield. Izuku just barely managed to dodge it. He now had ice over his left leg and his right foot. He looked at Todoroki and the boy in question shot flames to end off the fight. Izuku dodged though at the last second and the flames hit the glacier.

The glacier began to crumble and it broke. Making the huge piece begin to fall on Midoriya. Todoroki's eyes flew open in surprise, he immediately began running to save Izuku. Paige and the rest of the scientists looked on shocked. Izuku's mother stood in shock. "Cementoss!!" Midnight yelled and Cementoss ran forward. Planting his hands on the ground frantically.
Cement began to move toward the glacier to stop it.

Everyone looked on horrified at what might happen. They didn't know what would happen. They knew one thing though. If the glacier hit Izuku, he'd die.

Izuku looked at the glacier shocked. He then began to try to run away. But it was too late. Suddenly a blur ran past Cementoss. It was All Might and some other heroes. Mt Lady stepped out of the crowd and onto the outside of the arena. Growing huge and about to grab the glacier.

👁️👁️
👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️

The glacier hit.

Everyone stopped as the glacier hit. They all stared, horrified at the scene in front of them. A boy just got killed. A boy just got killed. A boy just got killed.

Paige cover her mouth and began crying. Izuku's mother cried as well. The heroes didn't know what to do. They all stood in line and saluted a dead hero. That's when it happened.

The ground began to shake. At first, only the people close could feel it. Like Todoroki and the heroes. Then, it got violent. The shaking went through the entire stadium. Making people jump out their seats. Nobody knew what was happening. But they all started panicking. People started screaming. Calling for help.

But, just as the quickly as the shaking begun. It stopped. Then suddenly, a huge blast of air shot in the sky the form of a pillar. Parting the clouds even. The glacier shattered. Making tiny particles of ice fly into the air. Everyone looked on with utter shock as their only emotion. Izuku slowly rose to his feet. Eyes glowing white, hair flowing. Todoroki dried his tears. That's right he was crying. He thought he had killed him after all.

Izuku everyone's shock turned to curiosity as Izuku's eyes shone a brilliant white. Izuku looked down at his leg and foot, frozen in ice. He simply flexed his leg muscles and air pressure flew out. Enough to make the heroes hold up their hands to block the air. The ice shattered like glass. Izuku made a fist. Todoroki quickly stood, realizing that this fight wasn't yet over.