Part 23

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🕷️🕸️🍘🕷️🕸️🔥🕷️🔥🕷️🔥🔥🕷️🔥🕷️

Izuku smiled. How could he not. This is what Momo asked for. She asked to become stronger, and she did. The old Momo would never have been able to lift that much.

He nodded as the recovery bots carried Momo out the arena. Beast Man was still completely fine, his sight might be gone for a few more minutes though. The flash grenade went off so close to his eyes. And on top of that, he was already wearing glasses.

Izuku looked at the next match up and saw 'Kaminari VS Ibara' he nodded.

He looked down as the two entered the arena.

Denki is no fool

Kaminari looked at Ibara with a nervous expression. Feeling sick at his stomach as he did. Not that she was ugly. Ibara was relatively good looking. With her vines for hair and, and the few flowers in her hair. She had a good body- not that he was paying attention to that.

He just felt sick from nervousness. He felt the pressure on his shoulders.

Flashback

"Son, I want to talk to you..." His father said as he pulled him aside. Kaminari stared at his father confused, but still followed. He followed his father to the backyard where they simply sat on the grass and looked at the sky. "So dad, what did you wanna talk about?" He questioned and his father looked at him.

"Son, as you know, me and your grandfather aren't on the best terms..." His father began. Denki nodded, acknowledging his father's words. "For the longest time, we've had bad ground with each other. And, I think you know why" his father said. Denki looked down and nodded sadly.

It was his fault. Well, he couldn't exactly say that it was his fault.

"Yeah, I know why. I've heard you and Grandpa yelling a few times before" he said and wiped a stray tear.
"No, don't cry" his father said and reached to wipe his sons tears. "How can I not, it's the reason why you and Mom got a divorce" he said back at his father. His father looked at his plaid pants. Then back at his son.

"Listen, your perfect the way you are" his father said and wiped Denki's tears.

"I invited your grandfather to the Sports Festival to watch you fight" his father suddenly said. Kaminari looked up immediately at his father. "You did what?" He questioned.

"I invited him" his father said and nodded. "Why? Why would you do that?" He questioned with a scared face. "Because, he needs to see that his Grandson isn't a loser and that his son isn't one either. So, I want you to fight your hardest out there okay. How you fight, determines our family status" his father said and nodded. "Promise me, that you'll try hard" he said and Denki simply nodded.

"I love you son" his father said after a few minutes.

End of Flashback

This was the only reason he approached the strongest guy in class. Izuku Midoriya. The strongest strength wise at least.

Denki looked at his hands and felt himself tremble. He looked up into the crowd and saw his grandpa staring with a glare. He flinched and looked back at his hands. "Can I do this?" He questioned himself.