Part 22

I smiled, that's all I could do. Everyone was here to support me. Then I realized something that could possibly be horrible.

Mom has never met Paige.

This is gonna be a fucked up fight. She hasn't met her, but she knows that I have a girlfriend because I told her.

And now their sitting next to each other. What kinda things could they start talking about.

"Hi, I'm Paige. Izuku's girlfriend" Paige said with a sadistic smile for some reason. "Oh, so your the girl Izuku's dating. You know, he pissed his pants at school 5 times before" his mother said with a smile stuck to her face. "Oh, did you know, I took your son's virginity" Paige said. Inko's face became distant. She then reached out for Paige's neck and twisted. Killing her and walking away into a clown car.

No, no no. Stop thinking all these weird thoughts Izuku. Why would your mother jump into a clown car though? That doesn't matter. Just go up there and talk.

I jumped into the air and webbed onto the walls around the arena. I pulled and flew toward them, landing on the wall in perched position. Then shooting upwards to the top of the stadium. I pulled and flew up and let go of my webs and soared for awhile, before landing in a perch position again. This time right in front of them. I stood properly after that and looked at them.

"There's our spider. Pew pew" one of the scientists said. "Good work out there" Tanaka said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

(Refer back to the first chapter 'SpiderIzuku' to know who Tanaka is)

"Yeah well, I didn't win" I said as I clenched my fist.
"Winning isn't everything" My mom said as she patted my shoulder. "Yeah, I know, I would have really just liked it" I said and sighed. "So, what are you all doing here? I thought you had work" I asked and that's when Ben came forward. "Yeah, and we did. Then there was a chemical breach so we had to evacuate. Boss told us to leave for the day and come back tomorrow. Then Paige here said you were having a Sports Festival and we were like, that's something to do" he said and smirked. "That's kinda why we're still wearing our lab coats" Tanaka said and chuckled. That's when I noticed that they were still wearing their lab coats.

"So, Izuku..." My mother said and her eyes darted toward Paige.

Shit. It's happening. "Why haven't you introduced me to your girlfriend here?" She asked with a smile. Paige turned to look at Inko with a smile. Inko smiled back at Paige. I pointed at Paige, then back at my mom with a confused face. Then I kept switching. Pointing at each one confusedly. "What's this?" I asked and my mom looked at me still with that smile.

"Why didn't you tell me she was so pretty. And such and interesting person. She's told me a couple of stories about you two" My mom said and my mouth kinda dropped. My heart was picking up pace and my palms became clammy and sweaty. "Stories?" I asked and she nodded. Paige also nodded and gave me a smirk. "Sshhe, also told me a few stories about you" Paige said and my heart rate picked up even more.

"What's wrong honey, your sweating a lot. Do you want some water?" My mother asked as she handed me a water bottle. I took it and nodded nervously and drank it all in one gulp.

"Jeez, you must have been thirsty" Ben said. I nodded and chuckled nervously. "So...what kinda stories did you share?" I asked and Paige and my mom just kept smiling. Making this whole experience even more scary. "Well...your mom told me about a few months ago..." Paige began and stepped toward me. "Apparently, when we first started dating. You cried" she said and her smile became a giggle.
"...What?" I said as I looked at them. "Yep, he cried" Inko said as she smiled at the memory.

"I mean, I knew you were happy we are dating but, crying?" She said and giggled even more. I have no clue what's happening.

"Oh, so that's what kinda stories you two were sharing" I said as I wiped my brow in joy that it wasn't anything else.