Part 15

Izuku looked at the bright light and suddenly he was looking at a semi-wrecked USJ. 
He shook his head a little before beginning to walk toward Aizawa. He picked up his teacher bridal style. He walked over to the stairs and walked up them as a sudden gust of wind appeared. "Where does the threat lie!!?" A voice questioned. All Might yelled as he arrived with practically an army of police officers, backing him up.

Izuku stopped once he reached the top of the stairs. Police officers arrived and pointed their guns at Izuku. "Put your hands where we can see them!!" The one yelled at him. "Woah, I never did any of this, I'm not a villain" He said as he looked at all of them. "I said, put your hands where we can see them!!" The man yelled again. This time more aggressive. "Okay...let me just put him down" Izuku said as he bent down slowly. "Stop moving!!" Another officer yelled. "Okay, let's just calm down" Izuku said as he stood up straight again. "I was the first one that stopped all the villains here" he tried to explain. "Are you resisting arrest!?!" Another officer yelled as he stepped forward a little. "No, I'm just trying to explain" he said as he placed Aizawa on the ground. "We told you not to move!!" The first officer yelled. "I think this situation is getting a little outta hand, just let me explain what happened" Izuku said as he took a step forward.

"No!! Stay where you are!!" The second officer yelled. Suddenly, more officers arrived as they formed a circle around him. "This is a misunderstanding" he said as he raised his hands slowly. "He didn't do anything! He saved us" Momo yelled as she stepped toward the police. "Stay back citizen!" The officer ordered. Shoving Momo onto the floor as he did. She landed with a thud and Ashido, Shoji and Mineta helped her up. "Stop! He saved us when no one else would! He's a hero" Uraraka said as she stepped forward as well.

"Actually, by records, he doesn't have a hero license. There's no record of any hero with a spider based quirk" Detective Tsukachi said as he stepped forward. "Arrest him" he continued as the officers surrounding him began to walk forward slowly. Izuku found himself squinting as the police lights shone into his face.

Think Izuku!! Think!!

He thought as he was racking his brain for ideas on how to get out of the situation he was in. He turned to see his classmates being protected and held back by All Might and 13. He turned once more to see the police all walking toward him, some behind by their cars and the S.W.A.T team arriving with a few members of the Japanese army.

Think!!!!!

He heard a clicking of a gun as he sweated bricks thinking of a way out of the situation. He now wished that he hadn't left the pent house. That he had just stayed with Paige. That he hadn't dawned this outfit today and became the Spider-Man. But, there was no time for that now. As selfish as it may sound, he needed to focus on himself for the time being.

"A...aahhhh" he began. "Stop moving!!" A man yelled as Izuku began to lean forward slightly. "It's just a sneeze, it's kinda dusty around here. All this dirt on the floor. It's making my allergies go crazy" he said in a normal tone.
"Ahh...aaahhhh....aaaahhhhhchhhooooo! " He faked sneezed as he jumped and threw a web bomb down. All the officers around him didn't react fast enough and got caught in the webs. Izuku saw this as his chance. He began running toward the exit at top speeds.

When All Might suddenly appeared in front of him. Arms outstretched like a wall. Izuku jumped up and punched the pro across the face as hard as he could. All Might simply turned his head a little at the punch as Izuku rolled on the ground behind him now. "Sorry!" Izuku said as he sprinted toward the road, and then jumped up and webbed onto the back of a van that was moving. He pulled and landed on the roof of the van and crouched to stay on. Suddenly, S.W.A.T vans pulled up next to him. The men hung out the window as they aimed at him. Izuku panicked and flipped backwards, landing on the hood of a car behind him. The car he landed on went down then up again from the sudden weight change.