Part 18

I got so upset when adventure Time ended. Plus, the ending was confusing.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

The man's fist swung and struck his face. Midoriya looked down onto the metal table he was cuffed to. Stained with blood. His blood. He looked up at the man in his three piece suit. The man was rolling up his sleeves as he readjusted his knuckle buster. "Listen kid, I'm not asking for much. All I wanna know, is who's this Spider-Man fellow. Is it a friend of yours, or is it you, answer" the man said and looked Izuku in the eyes.

"Hey..." Izuku said and the man moved forward. "There's some spinach in between your teeth, its really bothering me" he said with a slight smile. "Ohh, think you mister funny now huh. Listen, we may not be legally allowed to treat you like a proper criminal because you never did anything wrong and your just a kid. But, we can still..." He said and punched Izuku across the jaw. Izuku spat blood and lashed at the man. Pulling at the handcuffs.

His wrists we're now red from struggling to get free for so long. "Listen, we just wanna know who this Spider fellow is and we'll let you go. Or you can admit that your the Spider-Man" the man said. "I'm not the Spider-Man" Izuku whispered as he looked down. "Whatcha say, couldn't hear you with all that blood in your mouth" "My mouths clean ass hat" Izuku replied. His eyes shadowed to not reveal his angered expression.

"Oh, kids growing some balls now huh" the man said.

"Well maybe you got the balls to own up!! Alright just say that your the Spider-Man!!" The man yelled. "Your the only one with a mixture of spider based quirks. Its our job as police to stop people like Spider-Man. If we don't, people will think, oh the police are a bunch of idiots, can't catch one guy. Let me try be a vigilante. The police won't be able to catch me. Then what? We'd have a rise of vigilantes and not know what to do about them" the man said as he took off his knuckle buster.

"Look kid, it's not that hard to admit, just say. Your the Spider-Man. And we'll move on" the guy said and Izuku looked up at the man. Revealing the fury behind his eyes to him. "I want to see a lawyer" he demanded. "Okay, lets not get crazy. Okay, your free to go. But, just know, we'll be watching you" the man said and two men walked into the room and uncuffed Izuku from the quirk cancelling cuffs. They both grabbed Izuku by his arms as they walked him out. Izuku flinched toward the man to scare him a little.

It worked, the man flinched backwards a little and Izuku chuckled.

Later

The black van pulled up in front of Izuku's apartment and threw him out onto the road. Then threw his bag at him. The van doors closed as the people drove off. He felt his jaw in pain as he stood. He walked inside his apartment and got the first aid kit from the bathroom. He then applied some to his face.

He winced a few time as he closed up a few cuts with stitches. You need to learn these things when your a vigilante. Because you can't go to hospital for help because your breaking the law. So you learn first aid to help yourself. He placed the thread for the stitches back inside the metal box and looked at his face in the mirror. He had a busted lip, cheek, a black eye(though he couldn't tell whether that was the bags around his eyes or not)and the side of his head was grazed.

He looked all kinds of messed up.
"I need some sleep" he said as he went to his bedroom and thought for a bit while he lied down under his covers. He was so thankful that his mom was already asleep by the time he got home. But, this whole event has brung a new problem to rise.

How was he gonna keep being Spider-Man?

Because he wasn't gonna give it up just because some guy in a three piece hinted that he should.  He was gonna keep going. Because, being Spider-Man, he realized something.