Part 34(Final arc)

The suit above is the SpiderIzuku suit. Except minus the mask.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🕸️🔥🕸️🕷️🤟🤟🤟🕷️🕸️🕷️🕸️🤟🕸️🤟🕸️🕷️

Izuku stared at the scene in front of him. The city was in flames. Buildings burning, and he was crying. He couldn't believe the events that had happened so far. Countless buildings burnt, people killed, most pro heroes had been hospitalized, explosions happening everywhere. He didn't know what to do. He sat in his SpiderIzuku suit. Though you  wouldn't be able to recognize that it was the SpiderIzuku suit by how jacked up it was. His face covered in sweat from the flames and blood from the attack. And just when everything seemed to be going well for our hero.

And would you believe me if I told  you that all this chaos happened in only 5 days. Let's take you back to the beginning to let you know how this all happened.

5 days ago

Paige's family had long since gone back to America and they had all approved of Izuku. They each trading contact details and home addresses so they could send letters and stuff to each other. Izuku smiled at the thought. Kevin and him had had a talk about tying the knot before they had left, and Izuku told him he want to get his financial life good first before he would ask her to marry him.

Now he sat in class as they all got their results from the Sports Festival. "Woah, Todoroki got so many!" Mineta yelled. "Yeah, tell me about it. Getting 3236 hero requests. Bakugou coming in second with 2501!" Kaminari said excited. "Kaminari, you came in third though with 2389!" Uraraka said as she pointed at the board. "Well, ya know" Kaminari said, stroking his own ego a bit. "But, I would have never been able to without Midoriya's help. Thank you Izuku" Kaminari said and bowed thankfully. "Please no need to bow Kaminari. Besides it was all you" Izuku said and smiled. "No really, you helped all of us" Momo said with a smile. Izuku smiled back and nodded.

"Shame though that I barely got any requests" He continued as he looked at his amount of requests. He only got 3. "I'm sure it's not that bad" Uraraka said as she waved it off. "Says the person who got 43" Mineta commented. Uraraka grinned at her amount of requests.

"Uraraka's actually right Midoriya. It's not that bad. Because to three requests you received were from Hawks, Endeavor and All Might" Aizawa said. "What!! Deku got requested by the the number 1, 2 and 3 top heroes. How!?!" Katsuki yelled. "How'd you do it Deku!?!" He asked/yelled while pointing at Izuku . The boy in question simply shrugged. "Number 2 hero huh?" Todoroki asked himself as he thought what his father might have been planning requesting him and Izuku at the same time.  His father always was a mystery to him after all.

🤟🤟🤟

"

So who you gonna choose as your mentor Izuku? you got a lot of good options to choose from" Uraraka said as she opened her bento box. "Well, I don't really know. Their all good heroes" he said and took a bite of his onigiri. "True, you have many options Midoriya" Iida said as  drank some of his orange juice.

"Mmm, who you gonna choose Uraraka?" Izuku asked. "Gunhead, he says he can teach me some cool martial arts or something" She said and started karate chopping the air. "Can Izuku Midoriya please report to the staff room. I repeat, may Izuku Midoriya please report to the staff room" a voice came through the com system.

"What is it now?" Izuku asked as he got up and began to pack his lunch. "Sorry guys, I'll be back soon" he said and everyone nodded. He walked out of the cafeteria and began walking to the staff room.