Part 42

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

H stood sideways on a building. Staring at Nara Labs. Wondering on how he was gonna do this. "Okay, this time. I'll use stealth instead of all out attack. I mean I tried to use stealth before but still" he said as he stroked his chin. "Okay! Let's go" he said as he jumped off of the side of the building that he was on. Shooting a web and swinging closer to Nara Labs. He looked at the building. "Hey suit. Do a scan of the building" he said politely.

"Okay Izuku...there is a air duct you could enter on the 17th floor on the south side of the building" the feminine voice spoke into his ear. "Thanks" was all he said as he swung around the building. Seeing the air duct on the 17th floor. He webbed the sides of it and pulled. Flying and double kicking it open. Landing inside the air duct, he immediately began to crawl around. Moving swiftly through the vents. Finally making his way to the bathroom, why the bathroom you might ask.

.

.

.

"Aahh" Izuku said as he took a piss in the urinal. "Jeez, I been holding that in for a long time. Now, it's time to get serious" he said as he fist pumped. Walking out the bathroom. He immediately flipped to the roof.

Gotta avoid camera's I don't know whether Ben hacked the camera's to monitor the inside of the building or not.

Izuku then flipped into the vent as he began to crawl around. Making his way to the roof through the building. He looked through the grate at Ben and Electro. It was only two of them, but even one of them was a problem. Which made him wonder how he was gonna handle this. He kinda jumped into this without thinking. He sighed as he closed his eyes, his masks eyes also closing as his did. Moving downwards so that no one would see him, he stroked his chin as he thought. "I need to get rid of Electro first. He's the biggest problem here" his eyes then shot open. "Okay, I know what to do" he said as he pushed the grate open and crawled out. Ben simply staring at the burning city. The red flames reflected in his eyes.

Electro didn't seem to notice the wall crawler either as he stood behind them. He tried to find a suitable pose before alerting them of his position. He then settled for standing on top of the AC system as he cleared his throat. Ben and Electro turned to see him up on the AC system, striking a pose as he looked down at them. The lenses of his mask narrowed. "Spider-Man!" Electro yelled as he got ready for combat. "My other wall crawling friend couldn't arrive. So He asked me to kick your asses for him" Spider-Man spoke as he crouched down in his natural battle stance.

"So, the other bug is out of commission so you show up. No matter, I'll crush anyone that gets in my way" Ben said as his tentacle shot forward at Izuku. Hitting the AC and making it fold under the power of the tentacle. Izuku managed to flip over it though. Webbing it to the AC in the process. "Web grenade" he said as he aimed his wrist at Ben. Shooting a small device onto his chest. "What?" Ben questioned before getting webbed to the floor in a web net. "The hell!" He yelled. Izuku landed on the roof with a roll. Aiming at Electro as he shot a web at him. Web attached to his chest and Izuku immediately pulled him toward him. Punching him once he was close enough.

"What's the matter Electro, don't have enough spark in you? Need to charge your batteries?" Izuku asked as he looked at the bald man. "Why you?" Electro began as he stared at Izuku angrily. "Oh, did I strike a nerve. Or, should I say a wire?" The web crawler continued. "Aaahhh!" Electro yelled out as he stood up in complete rage. An explosion of electricity erupted from him. He stared at Izuku with completely yellow eyes. Electricity drifting out of them.