Part 37

Getting close to the end now guys. I'm glad that you managed to read this far in the book, because it's almost completed. 

P.S.

Miles is looking fresh right.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🕸️🕷️🕷️🤟🏻🕷️🕸️🔥🕸️🔥🔥🕷️🕸️🔥🕷️🕷️🕷️🤟🏻🕷️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Izuku stared at the ceiling of the guest bedroom at All Mights mansion. His eyes had bags under them from lack of sleep. How could he, after what he did to Ben. I mean, technically it wasn't his fault Michiyo thought he would be a better candidate for the job. But, he could see how Ben took it the wrong way. As Ben explained before, Izuku had everything.

A loving mother, a girlfriend, tons of friends, he's going to a good highschool. He's on his way to becoming a hero and a great scientist. He was smart, funny, nice to be around. He gave you this feeling of security, he was good looking even though he was "plain" as most would say. He had an amazing quirk, a good physique, and now, he just got a job that could really benefit him and his mother financially.

What more could he ask for. His life was going in the right direction with people behind him to support him.

He was All Mights new student, and he gained his quirk for crying out loud.

Izuku finally understood what Ben meant when he said he had everything. Before, he didn't understand. Izuku didn't realize all the blessings in his life, because just like the rest of the world, he acknowledged the bad instead of the good. But, when he actually started thinking about it. He realized that the good outweighed the bad. Something he didn't realize until he stopped to think for a second.

Then there was Ben.

Who didn't have most of the things Izuku had.

And now he had just taken one of the things that Ben did have over him.

Izuku closed his eyes and sighed.

"Once a Midoriya, always a Midoriya"

Those words echoed. Was his bloodline really that bad, that his grandpa and father screwed over that many people. He didn't want to continue the cycle, but he just did. Because another Midoriya screwed over another Tako. Made him wonder if his son or daughter would just- magically find another Tako to screw over.

Kids?

He thought and opened his eyes. He thought of having kids with Paige for a second. That made him happy, till he remembered that Ben didn't have a wife or a girlfriend to have kids with.

A knock came from the guest bedroom door. The door opened to reveal a deflated All Might. He had on his hero suit, which seemed way too big for him. "Izuku, it's time to go on patrol" The blonde said. Izuku simply sighed before standing. "Okay, I'll meet you outside" he said and All Might nodded. The skinny man walked out the room with a frown. He knew what had happened because Izuku came in feeling all moppy yesterday night. All Might knew the boy had no father to tell his troubles too. So All Might decided to play the role of father yesterday. Listening to Izuku's troubles, surprisingly, the boy had a lot. They talked from 20:03 to 21:57 at night. But, All Might was willing to listen. And, it felt good. All Might never had a son to pass knowledge onto, and Izuku never had a father to receive knowledge from. So, to say All Might had a lot of wisdom bottled up inside him would be an understatement. After the talk was over, the two men walked away feeling a little happier then they did when they started.

But, that doesn't mean Izuku got over how he screwed Ben over. It still left a weird feeling in his heart. Like there was a 50kg weight on his heart. And, it didn't feel like leaving. Though it was better now, yesterday it felt like 70kg.