Chapter 8 // Betrayal

I dragged myself into the bathroom. The bags under my eyes were un-ignorable and my hair was a mess. I decided to take a quick shower hoping it would make me look slightly more presentable.

I hated my life at the moment. My boyfriend hated me, Jamie hated me, I was number 1 on Anthony's hit list, Amanda and Rita were still spreading rumours about me, and I was basically alone all the time at school except for when I was with Travis or Daniel.

I put on a pair of athletic shorts and a loose top. I don't even remember owning the top to be honest. Oh well. I let my wet hair soak the top of my shirt and dry in waves. I drove to school in my typical fashion and arrived with barely enough time to get to class.

There were more people in the hallway than I thought there would be since the warning bell was going off, signaling the one minute we had to get to class. Right after I closed my locker I came face to face with none other than the great Amanda.

"Hello whore face," she spat.

"Hello skanky bitch," I retorted.

She raised her eyebrows at me. Her whole squad had formed a mini crowd behind her.

"Fat ass," she snapped. I have to admit, that kind of hurt. My butt had always been on the larger side but in my defense, it wasn't my fault. I was born with naturally wider hips so my butt followed suit. But my waist was a lot thinner so I guess I had that going for me.

"Just put a sock in it Amanda," I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh did I hit a soft spot?" she asked with a sly smile.

I heard the bell ring and groaned knowing I would have detention.

"Why are you talking to me? You're a waste of my time," I said.

"And you're a waist of space," she said snapping her fingers.

And with that, she took two steps toward me and did something I wasn't quite expecting. She yanked my pants down.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I wanted to cry just hearing all the laughter from Amanda's squad and the 'clicking' sound informing me that pictures had been taken. I wanted to kill her. I held back tears as I rushed to class.

I arrived huffing and puffing and everybody in class gave me strange looks.

Mrs. Rees looked at me and handed me a pink detention slip. Great, just great.

I made my way to the back of the room to my seat next to Eric. He snickered when I past by him. I guess Amanda and Rita had already sent around the picture of me in my tight spandex revealing my big ass. What happened to the world where guys actually liked girls with wider hips?

I sulked to my next class, blushing quite red whenever some of the bitches of this school made fun of my butt. Such class Amanda, such class.

I walked into math feeling like the world hated me. I barely had any friends and the two closest people in my life at the moment were the two of the schools' hottest bad boys, who I had only known for a week.

After third and fourth period, I walked into lunch, expecting to just eat in the bathroom or something. But after I had bought my lunch, Sean invited me to sit with him and the other guys. Thankfully the guys didn't sit with the snobby girls so I didn't have to worry about Amanda throwing mashed potatoes at my face.

"Hey," said Travis.

"What's up babe," said Anthony, an evil smile working its way onto his face.

I made an unattractive face at Anthony and I watched as Daniel snorted at my face. Travis motioned for me to sit next to him so I sat down and began eating a banana.