Chapter 26 // Slowly Suffering Alone

Anthony Lopez's Point ofView

"Stop," I ground out.

Amanda looked at me and fake pouted.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I don't want to do this and you know that," I sneered.

She took a step forward pushing our bodies closer together (if that was even possible) and placed one hand on my bicep and the other on my chest.

"So why are you still here?" she whispered into my ear. She kissed my neck gently again.

I lightly shoved her backwards.

"You know why," I said, gritting my teeth together.

"Oh c'mon Anthony, lighten up," she smirked.

"I'm serious," I snapped. "Stay away from Alexis and if you go through with this I will never forgive you,".

"Like I care about your forgiveness. I am going to do it and there's nothing you can do to stop me unless..," she trailed off.

The anger boiled inside me as I spoke. "Unless what,".

"You do what I say,".

"I'll do what you want. Just don't hurt her," I said. I would never forgive myself if Alexis got hurt, especially if she didn't do anything wrong.

"You're turning into a softie," she smirked. "Pathetic,".

"Not as pathetic as humiliating someone else because you're a jealous, insecure, miserable whore," I replied calmly.

I could Amanda's nostrils flaring as my words slapped her across the face.

"You will do whatever I want you to do or else I'll turn her life upside down," she nearly yelled.

I stayed silent and just stared at her with my arms folded against my chest. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't dare turn around. Amanda's eyes flickered over my shoulder and a slight smile overcame her face.

"You will do whatever I want," she whispered quietly. I nodded curtly. I can't believe I was agreeing to this.

"Oh c'mon baby, I will do so much more than her for you," Amanda purred loudly.

I stayed silent. What the fuck was she doing?

"She's not worth your time, she's just a whore," she continued.

I didn't even have time to react as she reached up and planted a sloppy kiss on my face. I heard feet slamming against the ground and door knob rattle. I turned around but I didn't see anyone.

Did somebody see us?

I turned back to Amanda and I wanted to slap the malicious look off her face. What just happened?

"See you later boyfriend," she chirped, feigning her enthusiasm.

Alexis Romanos's Point of View

I'm not gonna lie, it hurts. It hurts when you finally realize that you are completely and utterly falling for somebody but you already screwed up your chances with them. It also hurts to see them kissing somebody else, somebody who they know you hate.

I stared at Sean who was sitting beside me, explaining to me how we should approach our chemistry project but my mind was too focused on Anthony and Amanda. I held back the tears which were trying despeartely to escape down my face. I decided right there and then I would no longer be weak. I would not let Anthony hold me back. I burried my face in the library books and got to work, desperately trying to distract my mind.

A painful half hour later, the bell rang throughout the school signalling the end of class. Off to calculus. I collected my things and shoved them into my backpack. I lifted my bag onto my back and trudged out the door. I spotted Ariana in the crowd but she was staring at me as if she'd seen a ghost. Was something wrong?

Her mouth was slightly parted in shock and her eyes were staring straight ahead in my direction. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion, trying to figure her out. It was then that I realized she wasn't looking at me, she was looking at something behind me.

I turned my head around and looked behind me. My heart sank into my stomach, threatening to puke up my guts any second now. Anthony and Amanda were lip-locked and their hands were exploring each other. I could see their tongues in each others mouths' and a wave of hurt overcame me. I wanted to cry, I wanted to hide, I wanted to leave. But I will not do that. I don't want the weakness to consume me. I want to show Anthony that I am strong, and that no matter what he does I will make it seem as if nothing is affecting me on the outside even if it's killing me on the inside.

After what seemed like eons, Anthony finally pulled away but he looked... angry almost. He lifted his head and I was unable to shift my gaze from his as our eyes connected. I quickly tried to devoid the emotion from my face as I stared back at him. Calm rage consumed me and without even thinking, my lips curled upward into a smirk and I chuckled.

(INSERT GIF HERE)

He looked at me, a sad look on his face. I let my eyes throw daggers at him, and my chuckles were attempts at making him feel pathetic. I turned around and walked over to Ariana, who was watching the scene unfold.

"What the hell?" she asked.

I shrugged and walked past her. She quickly caught up to me and walked alongside me, her eyes searching my face for an answer.

"Why was Anthony kissing Amanda?" she asked loudly.

"He's a man whore," I said. I kept my eyes trained forward focusing on the backpack of a boy in front of me.

"Yeah but I really thought he..." she trailed off.

"Really thought he what?" I said, trying to keep the emotion out of my voice.

"Never mind," she mumbled. "Well I'm sorry. I'm here if you want to talk about the break-up," she waved her hand and walked off to her class.

She called it the break-up.

Now that I think about it, I don't really remember breaking up. Even fake-breaking-up.

What the hell was going on? Maybe I should just talk to him. But would that make me seem weak? I just promised myself not to be weak and I was planning on going through with it.

I was weak when Eric cheated on me, and I wasn't going to be weak this time. This was all just a huge misunderstanding. Plus, if Anthony really liked me, he wouldn't be kissing Amanda right now.

I was going to do to Anthony exactly what I had done to Eric.

Make him pay.

Sorry I have been taking a while to update. Also sorry that this chapter is pretty short. 

Please please please comment and vote! Also, I would like your input on something! How much longer should I make this story? Would you say five more chapters? Or would you say 10? I promise it will get even more interesting, especially since I know exactly what I want to happen to the characters! 

Thank you guys, love you all.