Chapter 9 // Makeover

I hadn't really talked to anyone for almost five days. I skipped school the day after I caught Eric cheating and I didn't do anything on the weekend except sleep. I actually was barely eating too- partially because I never felt hungry and partially because I kind of wanted to lose some weight from my butt. I wasn't fat or anything like that- hell other than my wider hips, I am definitely on the skinnier side.

Daniel had rung my doorbell multiple times last Thursday (yep...that dreadful day) and he left the bag I dropped on my front steps. Travis had called me countless times to check up on me but I never replied. I had my curtains closed the whole time too so even when the guys were throwing rocks at my window I didn't bother giving it a glance. Instead I turned my radio up all the way, blasting my music while crying my eyes out.

I knew that Eric was pissed at me, but I never took him as a cheater. In fact, towards the end of junior year, he had sworn on his life he would never be un-faithful. Stupid me, I believed him. I never once cheated on him no matter how bad things had gotten.

My life was just getting worse and worse and my grades were stooping pretty low for only being almost two weeks into school. It wasn't that I was a stupid person, I was actually very intellectually gifted. My lack of attendance was what was killing me. The only phone call I ha answered all week was one from my parents concerning me ditching school. My parents were never home and I spent most of time at home with my quote on quote "nanny". She didn't speak English very well, she just cleaned. She was supposedly my guardian while my parents were away, but we never even spoke.

I didn't have the best relationship with my parents but to be honest I never cared that much until now.

----

I woke up feeling groggy and my pillow was wet- from drool? Nope, from tears.

I didn't even bother changing. I had worn one of Eric's old shirts for the past six days with no pants on or anything. I was lovesick. To make it worse, Eric never even bothered calling or texting to check up on me. I hadn't gone on Facebook either although I know Amanda and Rita were probably having an awesome time with my misery.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a banana then collapsed. on the floor. I laid on my back while chewing big pieces of banana.

Ding Dong.

I looked up and saw Travis, Daniel, and Anthony peeking in through the windows waving at me. No way in hell was I opening that door. I looked like crap, I smelled like crap, and worst of all, I felt like crap. I rolled over and looked in the other direction trying to ignore the three boys outside my house banging on the windows.

Ding Dong. Ding Dong. Ding Dong. Ding Dong. Ding Dong.

I looked back up and saw Anthony smirking while repeatedly pressing the doorbell. I grunted and heaved myself up to my feet and moped over to the door. I yanked it open.

"What," I spat.

"Well hello sunshine," said Travis, pinching his nose.

"You look awful," observed Anthony.

"Yeah, worse than usual," chimed in Daniel.

"Screw you all," I muttered.

"Nah I'm not really into gang-banging," said Daniel.

I cocked my head to the side and gave him an annoyed look. He pressed his lips together and looked at his feet. I heard him mumble something like "too soon..".

"Why are you here," I asked.

"Well you haven't been at school in a week and we are slightly worried," answered Travis.