Chapter 12 // The New Me

It was Friday, and I was back at school. I was more determined than ever to make Eric pay for his mistake, and I had all my bad boys behind me. I felt so powerful whenever they were by my side and I couldn't help but be so grateful that the three had egged my house. 

We had arrived at school in Daniel's car and they had convinced me to alter my wardrobe and start wearing more revealing clothing that looked slightly bad ass. I was wearing a tight white tank top that showed a little bit of my stomach and a leather jacket on top. I wore tight skinny jeans and black boots that stopped a few inches beneath my knees. My hair hung in slight waves and I applied a tiny bit of eye liner to top the look off. 

"Lookin' hot," commented Travis as I shut my locker. 

"Sup hottie," said Anthony while placing his hand tactically on my waist. This was part of the plan- people needed to see me and Anthony together. 

Travis looked almost jealous for a moment, but whatever trace of emotion that had been there disappeared within seconds. 

"Where's Daniel?" I asked, leaning into Anthony. 

"Spreading word about the party," answered Travis. 

I shrugged. "Well I need to head off to first period,". I started walking to class while ignoring the stares I was getting. I walked into my chemistry class and took my seat between Sean and Eric. Throughout the entire class, I pretended like Eric didn't even exist even though it took a lot of strength not to steal a glance. I could see Eric staring at me out of the corner of my eye a couple of times during the lesson but I paid no attention. When the bell rang I made my way out of the classroom but stopped abruptly when I felt someone's hand on my wrist.

I turned and came face to face with Sean. My heart returned to it's normal beating pace as I realized it wasn't Eric.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"You excited about the party?" asked Sean with a genuine smile.

"Yeah, it'll be awesome," I said loudly. I was practically advertising the party as much as I could without seeming obvious.  

"Yeah those three are a handful, but they do throw the best parties," commented Sean. 

I saw Eric approaching and I quickly did what I had to do to avoid him.

"Hey Sean walk me to my next class?" I asked sweetly. 

He seemed slightly confused but then he saw Eric and caught on.

"Sure thing," he said happily and we proceded to walk to class together. 

---

"You guys need to improve your advertising," said Anthony while taking a french fry from my lunch tray. 

"Shut up we're doing much more work than you are," snapped Daniel. 

"I could do more work in one minute then you could do in an hour," challenged Anthony. 

"No because I've already told at least thirty people and you've told about three," chuckled Daniel. 

Anthony glared at him but a smile took over his face shortly later. "Watch and learn Danny,". 

Anthony stood up, put one hand on my shoulder and placed his foot on the set, then walked up on to the table. He stood in the middle of it and was already gathering attention just by standing there. 

"Excuse me! Can I have your attention," he boomed. 

Only half the cafeteria quieted down so he got frustrated. "HEY, SHUT UP," he yelled. 

Now everybody was quiet except for the occasional whisper. 

"This Saturday there's gonna be the radest party of the year at my bro's house! Everybody who is anybody will be at Travis's house tomorrow at 8 o'clock. WOOO!" he cheered.

Everybody yelled and hooted and fist pumped in the air. 

Anthony sat back down and smirked at Daniel. "See? Easy," he replied. 

Daniel sat there looking glum and just pushed away his food. "Whatever," he mumbled. 

"So," said Travis changing the subject, "Alexis you're quite the hottie these days,". 

"What?" I asked, clearly confused. 

"All the guys have been talking bout' ya," said Travis. 

"R-Really?" I stammered. Guys? Talking about me? Alexis Romanos?

"Yeah, they say you're really hot," said Travis sounding almost..annoyed?

"Sucks, cause she's mine," smirked Anthony. 

Daniel scoffed and Travis frowned. 

I laughed nervously. The bell sounded all around us and I felt relieved that the awkward tension had been broken. I walked to class quickly and got settled. 

Sorry for the boring chapter, it was more of a transition chapter for the party in the next chapter. Please recommend to your friends! I will try not to disappoint. 

Teaser: Party next chapter ;)