Chapter 18 // A

Picture above of Max, Anthony's doberman pinscher!

--

Anthony Lopez's Point of View

I yawned, stretching my arms out in front of me. I hopped out of bed and gulped down the large glass of water sitting on my nightstand. I needed to hydrate as much as possible before lacrosse try outs tomorrow. I shuffled downstairs greeting my dog Max. He was a bad-ass doberman pinscher. He was black all around except for gold on his stomach, paws and nose.

I filled his bowl with chicken-flavored dog food and proceded to the fridge to find myself some breakfast. I pulled out some milk then walked over to the pantry to fetch some frosted flakes cereal- my favorite. I sat down and began eating. I heard a splash of water outside and looked out the window. The water in my pool remained still and untouched. I scrunched my eyebrows and walked towards the window trying to figure out where that sound came from. I peered to the left and saw a beautiful brunette swimming around in a pool.

Alexis.

She was swimming laps in her backyard pool in a flattering red bikini. I hungrily ate my cereal while watching her do laps. Why was it that she could turn me on without even trying? I shook the thoughts of Alexis from my head and made my way down to the basement. I had a room that I liked to refer to as my gym. It had a treadmil, a benchpress, racks of weights and dumbells, and a punching bag with a pair of boxing gloves sitting on the table beside it. I quickly got to work and began sweating quickly in my wife beater. I did four reps of fifty curl ups and two reps of sixty push ups. Additional to that, I did a lot of boxing. I punched the bag continuously for nearly half an hour which was actually a long time to be doing that exercise. I didn't want to work my body too hard the day before important try-outs. I did a couple other muscle-toning exercises and made my way back upstairs.

I found myself looking out the window again at Alexis who was now relaxing in the pool with her back towards me. My lips twitched into a smile as I took off my wife beater and as quietly as possible, slid the back door open. I tip-toed in the grass towards her being careful to stay hidden. She suspected nothing. As soon as I was about five feet behind her, I took three big steps and did a front flip right over her and into the pool.

I surfaced the water and shook my head, shaking the water droplets from my hair. She had a horrified look on her face and I couldn't help but laugh.

"What the hell Anthony!" she shrieked.

I gave her a groofy grin and chuckled.

"You scared me!"

"That was the plan,"

"Don't do that again!"

"Or what?"

This seemed to get her panties- bikini bottoms in a twist.

"Just don't do it," she finally said, crossing her hands over her chest.

"Oh don't say that," I said, slowly moving towards her.

"And why not?" she said, clearly noticing the diminishing space between us.

"Because..." I said lowly. I was now close enough to touch her, so I did. I placed my arms around her waist and pulled her close started gently kissing her neck. I felt her body loosen up and relax. She placed her hands around my neck and tilted her head to the side to give me easier access to her neck.

I moved my lips to hers and her tongue danced with mine. Her kisses were passionate and agressive, yet gentle at the same time. Her body started shaking and I heard laughter escape from her lips. I frowned and pulled back.