Semantic

When I went to my room. I expected someone to barge in there and yell at me for bring a bitch. But unfortunately, no one came. I simply put my cane away, grabbed my phone from the night stand and dialed the number I wanted to. The held the phone next to my ear and waited for the person to pick up. I frowned when I heard the operator sending me to the voice mail. His voice said "Hey. It's Ridge. I know you miss me " he chuckled a bit " I'm probably busy at the moment. If you have something important to tell me. Just text. I'll talk to you later - bye!" I smiled at his voice but unsettling feeling set in my stomach. I felt worried about him not answering my phone.

I exited the phone app and opened the airplane app. I thanked hod that I remembered hid flight number. I quickly typed into the space given. And waited for it to locate his flight.  A green blip showed up. I sighed with relief when I noticed that his plane with still in the air.

I threw my phone onto the bed and grabbed the laptop I brought with me. I had unpacked most of my things last night. So, my laptop was out too.

I loaded Netflix on it and waited for it to get me "The Office" and played one of my favourite episodes and laid on my back watching it.

"I can't believe you left so early!" I exclaimed at Sarah. She left with her boyfriend Ryan for a week. For their "stress relief vacation" to Amsterdam.

"Ryan told me about it on your wedding. He told me that he had already made the reservations for our trip. I couldn't say no to him. This place is so amazing and romantic! I think he's going to propose" she whispered the last part with full excitement.

Situations like these made me want to envy others. Right now, I envied her the most. Finding someone on a flight to Paris by accident, going on a date with them to Eiffel tower, being in an amazing relationship for almost two years, having a best friend in you boyfriend and now hopes of getting a proposal from them. While I on the other hand, married the man I can't stand because I wanted to be the "prefect daughter". Even it is for a year but I still hate myself for making this desicion.

"That's great! I hope he proposes. We'll have so much fun at your wedding!" I showed excitement in my voice even though I felt exact opposite.

I suddenly heard a thud outside of my room. I went silent. Is someone breaking in?

"Sarah - I - uh - I gotta go" I said with urgency when I heard another one. It was night time and I think that Rhys and his bimbo had left.

"What's wrong?" She panicked. I couldn't help but feel the same chaotic feeling too that I always loathed. Fear.

"I think someone is breaking in. I have to go check it out. Rhys is not home - I guess. I'll call you in a minute. If I die" I chuckled at myself "then make sure Rhys Holt regrets it" without hearing her reply I hung up. I always do that to Sarah. Always hanging up without hearing her reply.

I took my cane that was lying in the middle of the bed. My feet met the cold wooden floor. Adrenaline rushed in my veins like blood. I gripped the door knob and twisted it. It creaked open and I peeked outside. The corridor was clear.

I gasped when I heard another thud. It was coming from the living room.

The view from the ramp didn't show the view of the living room. I walked with timid steps so that so sound from me was made.

When finally coming to the the kitchen. The voices were very much clear.

Sounds of heavy breathing and moans made me gasp. I peaked a little and the scene that was disclosed made my cheeks burn with embarrassment.

It was Rhys and Nora mushed next to each other next to a wall. This arms gripped her waist as they were practically eating each other's face out. I wanted to throw up.