Real

"You are leaving with him?!" I said as I was startled by the luggage that was placed in the living room. Sarah rolled her eyes and looking into Alex's eyes that were fixed on her lovingly.

The arm on her waist tightened as he said "it's just for two weeks, two! I didn't know if you would want to come along. If you wanted to then I could've gotten a ticket for you" I crossed my arms in front of my chest and frowned.

"I don't want to go to New York!" I said as I kicked the luggage like a 5 year old. I knew I was acting childish for no reason at all. It's their life they can go where ever they want.

I heard both of them sigh and say "Fine! We won't go then" I rubbed my temples and later scratched my chin. I didn't want to ruin their get away. But the news about me still being married to Rhys followed me around like a shadow. I didn't want to be alone.

"Now give me Cassian's passport as well, he's coming too" Sarah said making me look at them with utter betrayal.

I looked back at Cassian, who waged his tail happily. They were going to take my dog too.

"Promise me that you will take him to central park, he misses it so much" I said as I digged through my bag to take his passport out. Cassian missed alot of thing, one person as well.

Mr.Holt had left about a week ago, Alex stayed here with us for the next week. We hung out alot and now he was taking my best friend with him so that they could spend some time more.

Cheesy much?

In a couple of hours, they were gone.

The house felt so empty, with them not being here. My mind drifted off to the memories from last year, how different things used to be. I loved isolation then, so much.

Now I just feel like I'm being suffocated being alone.

Taking a sigh and getting out of my bed, I walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen. Spotting my car keys that were hanging on the wall.

When I was on the road, music played in the background. I wasn't going anywhere, there was no final destination for me. Whenever I wanted to escape myself, instead of locking myself in my room, I started to drive around now that I was capable of it.

"Now I wish we never met, cause you're too hard too forget" the singer sang with such pained longing in his voice that made me think of what he might be going through.

"I know that you don't, but if I ask you if you love me. I hope you lie, lie ,lie. Lie to me" he didn't love me, not anymore. All those times I would see him with another girl in a magazine, TMZ talking about him. It broke me. Even though it hurt but I still couldn't stop myself from searching more and more about him. He was married, he knew he was, he was the one who didn't end it. But stil...

If that bond didn't stop him from doing so, then love wouldn't, it couldn't. It wasn't powerful enough. To the world, I was a forgotten subject, I didn't even last for the summer. I came and went as insignificant as an ad that we see. Just too desperate to get rid of it.

Though Alex said that all the girls that he attends the galas with are nothing but for the public, that he wasn't in any romantic relationship with him. How would Alex know when Rhys had isolated himself from every person who care for him?

The sound of my phone ringing, brought me out of my trace. I didn't want to get pulled over my the police so I decided to stop the car myself.

I didn't recognize the number when I looked at it, scared why would anybody be calling me at this hour, I attended the call and put the phone next to my ear.