prologue

❝when he's on the court, it feels like neither side can breathe properly without his permission. he rules above all in the court. ❞

   ●  

i hate his presence, his abilities, his looks, his talent. he's completely in charge of everything that happens. nothing goes wrong for him, it's almost like he is destined to be at the top.

   ● 

he doesn't care. he really doesn't. he says that the weak should not look at the strong, even the mentioning of their name is a disgrace to the strong. he says the strong were born strong and the weak were born weak. that's just how the thinks, and we all know it.

● 

he can do anything, everything. he's the strongest.

● 

it's like god gave him everything. 

● 

he's never lost. it's always a complete victory. no one stands a chance.

● 

or that's what we all thought. m/n l/n couldn't lose. and he never did.

● 

or maybe we were the only ones who saw it like that. maybe to him, every victory was a loss and every loss was a victory. but we wouldn't know. he's never lost.

  ● 

m/n l/n is strong. the strongest. the one who sits at the top of the food chain. he knows it too. we all do.

● 

we're all trash compared to him, but we just can't help wanting to be with him. he doesn't want us, he commands us around, but we still want to be with him.

● 

we never ask his opinion.

● 

but it doesn't really matter.

● 

because he likes the view from the top.

● 

and he won't ever come down, he'll only bring more people up.

● 

     they say they think about him, but do they really? do they know what he truly wants?

● 

of course they don't. all the fan girls are obsessed with his looks and fame, not his personality. all the teachers boast about his victories, not his personality. all his family members say how naturally talented he is, not his personality.

● 

they don't know him.

● 

of course they don't. because all he wants is a team he doesn't have to push away.

● 

all the others wanted him on their team to win, not to enjoy the game.

● 

but he's definitely found it now.

karasuno.

they want to win, but not like the others.

they want to win to enjoy.

and he's going to help them.

because he's never enjoyed before.

●