t w o

❝when he's on the court, it feels like neither side can breathe properly without his permission. he rules above all in the court. ❞

●  

"did you hear? l/n-senpai is transferring here tomorrow!"

"w-wait... really?! that's so cool! we get to see l/n-senpai!"

"i know right!"

  ●

"m/n l/n,  this boys name sounds familiar..."

"coach, he's often called the true dictator of the court, the supreme, but people also call him the doctor of the court, the first name standing for his ruthless way of gaining control in the court, the second meaning he has the choice of life or death in the court, life or death meaning win or lose, stay in or get swapped."

"oh right! i remember that boy. spectacular at everything, worse than kageyama with people though. it looked like his team were a bunch of tamed lions. so much strength individually, overpowered by something stronger."

"i-i'm not gonna let him take me off the team!"

"yEah! me neitHEr!"

"all right boys, we don't even know if he's joining the volleyball club. i mean, he did move away for a year so we don't know what he's been up to."

"come on now, back to practice boys."

"right coach!"

  ●  

m/n sighed as he continued to watch the aoba johsai vs karasuno match, and all the previous. (LETS JUST PRETEND THAT IT WAS RECORDED OK IDK) he rewatched the match atleast twice for each person, trying to figure out how they played. analysing, calculating how to deal with all of their play styles. all of their flaws, he knew all of them.

he was sure he could lead them to victory.

he was going to show to everyone how strong he could make anyone.

  ● 

"gEEEEEEEEET UPPPP" m/n's alarm replayed until he woke up. with a groan, he turned off the alarm and brushed his hands through his hair in an agitated manner.

"i'm too lazy for this..." he muttered under his breath, getting up and doing his daily morning routine. first going to the bathroom and doing his business, then showering and brushing his teeth and then getting dressed in the karasuno high school uniform. m/n sprayed his gucci guilty perfume before slinging his bag over his shoulder, grabbing his phone and earphones and his keys. he jogged down the stairs, walked to the door and left his home, locking the door after him.

as he put his playlist on shuffle, he began jogging towards his destination. as he arrived into school grounds, he slowed his pace down into a walk, going to the teachers office for his classroom information.

he knocked on the door, waiting for a reply.

"come in!" yelled a female teacher. he slid the door open, closing it behind him as he entered.

"i'm the new student, m/n l/n." m/n introduced himself to the teacher, bowing in respect.

"o-oh! hello l/n, here's your timetable!, your on the second floor in class 5!" the teacher smiled, her face slightly flushed red.

"thanks." m/n muttered, snatching the paper out the womans hand and leaving the teachers room.

from the moment he opened the door, he regretted everything. outside the room was a crowd of fangirls, all yelling his name and confessions to him. he sighed before thinking of how to get out of his situation while saying hello and waving back in a fake manner.

"excuse me girls but you wouldn't happen to know where the volleyball clubs leader is, would you?" he said, smiling in a charming persona.

"u-uh... sawamura-senpai would be upstairs in his class right now! he's in class 3-4!" a girl panicked out as m/n stared at her.

"thanks." m/n smiled to the girl before making his way through the crowd of people, running up the stairs to the class 3-4 but also to avoid more fangirls.

he panted as he got to the room he needed to be at, trying to gain his composure back before knocking on the door.

with two knocks he opened the door and looked into the class room, scanning it for daichi sawamura and koshi sugawara. as his eyes met with theirs, he called out to them.

"excuse me but, sawamura-senpai and sugawara-senpai, could i speak to you outside?" m/n politely asked, watching them look at each other and nod before getting up.

as they got closer to m/n, his phone began ringing. annoyed, knowing who it was without even looking, he picked up the phone, giving the two older boys a sorry look.

"kise ryouta. not now-" m/n was cut off by kise before he nearly ended the call.

"w-wait, yOU NEARLY DID WHAT? aCTuaLLY this isn't the time, kise call me later!" m/n yelled at the phone, ending the call and wiping his imaginary sweat.

"um, sorry about that. any ways, hello. my names m/n l/n. i'd like to join the volleyball club." m/n smiled, almost too politely.

"no." daichi boldly put out. the atmosphere around the three boys becoming chilling. m/ns aura somehow still staying most dominant between the three of them.

"sorry, what was that? i have quite bad hearing you see." m/n looked down on daichi with a glare.

"i said no." daichi repeated, not backing down. suga smiling creepily next to him.

"hey, why don't you back off l/n-san? no means no and besides aren't you very impolite to your teammates?" suga smile-smirked.

"that was in junior high, my good senpais. i'm guessing you havent seen my first year high school matches from America, huh?" m/n smirked, knowing he had put them off with that.

m/n watched as suga whispered into daichis ear, daichi sighing a bit.

"fine. you can join, the moment you act like the dictator you are, you're off." daichi scowled at m/n, m/n fakely smiling back before saying his goodbyes and going to his class.

  ●  

"you shouldn't judge someone without truly knowing them, senpai" he laughed to himself quietly.