s i x t e e n

❝when he's on the court, it feels like neither side can breathe properly without his permission. he rules above all in the court. ❞

warning for this chapter: sexual themes, sex, literally sex. 

also i've been planning this character for so long, i'm kinda happy to be writing it.

anyone would do. m/n wanted to hold someone in his arms and tell them it was going to be alright, only for those words to comfort him. it was so low of him to think that way, but befitting to his situation, he knew of someone who was as low as he were. 

someone who had willingly offered his body to m/n.

someone who wanted nothing but pleasure.

someone m/n could use to calm himself.

in the back of his mind, he knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help himself. the offer of being relieved for at least half an hour sounded like a miracle. 

m/n hadn't even changed into more appropriate clothes, the white shirt he'd worn after leaving practice still clung on him. he felt disgusting in his own skin, but kept his eyes on the road he was walking on. he'd practically thrown himself out of his own home, striding to the home of the boy who would take him with open arms.

he no longer cared that it was wrong. wrong for him to use someone, even if they offered it. he just wanted to breathe, even a split moment of freedom from the burdens would be sufficient. 

that guilt he felt was no longer there, just the desire to forget, tangled with his desire to play, tease and ruin someone else.

he just wanted some fun, and it wasn't too much to ask for.

knocking on the door, a playful look appeared on his face. no matter how late it was, he wasn't going to let this opportunity slip from his grasp. the door opened, revealing the person he was searching for.

"oh~? m/n-chan~" the boy in front of m/n, the two of them were birds of a feather. both of them were cruel and manipulative at times, both only wanting one thing out of each other, the pleasures of the night.

dark brown hair, eyes corresponding the same. he was gorgeous to say the least, anyone would agree. his skin fair, spotless in its beauty. but there was nothing romantic about their relationship. m/n might've been able to fall in love with him in a different universe, but the one he was in was not one where they had a happy fairy tale. in this one, they both looked at each other with nothing but lust swirling in their eyes.

"let's play, tooru." m/n invited himself in, pushing the boy in front of him against the wall. 

"you must be frustrated~" the boy cooed, the door locked itself closed. 

"be quiet for once, you're too vocal." for m/n, the only way to quieten the boy in front of him, oikawa tooru, was to kiss him.  he pushed his lips onto oikawa's, hearing a quiet gasp of surprise. oikawa's lips were warm, soft. the rose tinted pair of lips tasted like hot chocolate, and it made m/n's head spin. tugging at oikawa's lips for entrance, m/n slid his tongue into oikawa's mouth, their tongues clashing together as m/n's hands snaked around oikawa's hips. 

whenever the two of them hooked up, their bodies knew exactly what to do. rational thoughts pushed away, both of them were controlled by their urges to enjoy each other.

it was only appropriate for them to move their session to the bedroom, and so it had been done. both of them nude, oikawa laying on his back with his legs over m/n's shoulders. oikawa was the type to squirm around, but m/n's rough grip on his thigh would immobilise him.

m/n was the type of person who liked going rough. even if he was rough, he knew how to treat oikawa properly. 

"you get so quiet and needy when i prep you, y'kno that?" m/n's voice gave oikawa chills. his voice made him feel vulnerable, it was something only m/n could achieve. as oikawa didn't reply, m/n pushed his two fingers in deeper, biting oikawa's inner thigh. m/n expected an answer, whether it was words or moans.

"tooru, you know i expect an answer." m/n stared at oikawa, as always his pale skin flushed red and his brown locks of hair messy as he desperately covered his mouth with his hands. 

oikawa was never good at stare-downs with m/n. especially whilst m/n's teasing fingers were inside of him. m/n was a master at his craft.

 "y-you're too mean, m/n-chan~!" oikawa could barely breathe, m/n's familiar smirk crept onto his face. there was a pride that came with seeing someone so worked up because of your own teasing.

"you say so now tooru, but you like it the most when i'm rough, don't you?" it was a rhetorical question, the two of them knew the answer. oikawa, despite seeming like a romantic, just like m/n, much preferred when he could hardly breathe, when tears formed at his eyes and when m/n would prolong their experience by delaying oikawa's orgasms. 

"then.. maybe i should call m/n-chan daddy~?" m/n found the pet name amusing, coming from oikawa who without even realising had tightened around his fingers, slowly pulling them inwards.

"sure, tooru, whatever you want." he chuckled, oikawa was good at being cute. 

it was about time m/n enjoyed the experience himself too. he pulled out his fingers, smiling as oikawa let out an upset whimper. the brunette beneath m/n liked having his insides full.

 ●

as always, they finished. oikawa lived alone to avoid fangirls from bothering his family, so when m/n checked the time and saw his phone to read 2am, he wasn't really surprised. 

oikawa, like every other time, had fallen asleep right after they'd finished. it was convenient that they used condoms, m/n wouldn't of liked to clean up an unconscious person.  covering oikawa's ravaged body with the duvet they'd put to the side, m/n grabbed his clothes and got dressed. he never stayed the night, and he knew oikawa appreciated it. 

after checking that he hadn't left anything behind, and cleaning up oikawa's messy bedroom, m/n settled off. 

it might've seemed like a douche bag move, but m/n's head was clearer after spending time with oikawa. he could finally think straight without having a break down. it felt as if he had let go of an anchor which had been pulling him down, it was like before, he felt alive. 

a break sounded good, really good. a day where he could sleep in sounded perfect. he would then figure out what he'd do.

for now though, he just had to get home without getting hit by a car.

a/n: with this chapter out of the way, i can tell y'all that oikawa will not be a character who m/n ends up with. sorry to disappoint/bring your hopes up with this chapter, but yeah that's my decision! this also rules out iwaizumi, and anyone from aobajohsai.