25. The Pub

Listen to 'Mine' by Taylor Swift

Two days later

I feel like I've done the workout for an entire lifetime just in these two days. Greg passes me a water bottle and plops down beside me on the mat.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" He asks. Today it was his turn to train me.

"Nah, you were much better than Jayden. That guy literally throws me around like I'm a lifeless soft toy." I tell. Greg laughs. "I'm tired of this schedule. Wake up, practice, eat, practice then sleep." I whine.

"Can't do anything about it." Greg says sympathetically.

Then an idea clicks. "Let's go to some bar or pub tonight." I suggest.

"We are allowed to go out once in a week so yes we could go out tonight." He agrees. I get up from the mat.

"I'm gonna go up and lay down for a while. You inform the others." I say.

"Will do." He replies.

I go straight to the pent house and into the shower. I get so sweaty because of the practice. When I step out of the shower chamber, I realise that I forgot to bring my clothes. I brought my undergarments though. I put on the innerwear and then my eyes fall on Chris's white shirt hanging behind the door. It's better than a towel so I put it on.

Turns out it covers more than necessary. I go to the kitchen and fix myself a sandwich cause I'm really hungry. I put the sandwich in the plate and just when I was about to turn, someone grabs me from behind. I gasp. Then I realise it's only Chris.

"You scared me." I say and lean into him.

"You look good in my shirt." He takes a step back and I turn to face him.

"Don't I? I think I should go to the pub in this outfit tonight." I twirl a little and tease him.

He takes a big dangerous step forward and cages me between him and the kitchen slab. "No one but me gets to see you like this." He whispers in a smug tone.

I was so busy in staring at his beautiful green eyes that I almost didn't notice him unbuttoning the first button of the shirt I am wearing. His shirt.

"What are you doing?" I whisper when he moves to the second button.

"You said two days." He unbuttons the second one and moves to the third one.

"You've been counting?" I pretend to be shocked.

"Why shouldn't I?" He answers with a question. He doesn't unbutton the rest of the buttons, he just rips the shirt apart. My, someone is impatient.

I gasp as air hits my half bare body. Chris is quick to remove his t-shirt and before I know it, he kisses me. With full of passion. Sometimes it gets hard for me to match his pace but I still love it.

I don't know how we end up in the bedroom but we just do. And I know I am not getting any sleep this afternoon.

Evening

Alexis enters my room just when I am deciding what to wear. She keeps the paper bag that she brought with her on my bed and walks into the walk in closet.