30

Mild smut warning!

Shawn drove us around for a bit before we went back to his house for dinner. The tension between us as we ate the delicious meal was so palpable that I worried everyone in the room could feel it. I had a tingling between my legs that would not go away. At one point, I'd put my hand on Shawn's thigh as we ate dessert. He moved it to his crotch and I felt that he was equally as excited as me. Although, I often wondered if he was always in a state of arousal. It sure seemed that way.

After dinner, I helped clear the dishes and insisted that Shawn and I load the dishwasher. If there was an Olympic event for cleaning a kitchen, he could have won a gold medal that night.

Karen and Manny suggested we stay for coffee. Shawn said no and was holding out my coat for me to put on within five minutes of us finishing the dishes. I started to wonder if his parents suspected that we were rushing home and if they'd figure out why.

"Thank you so much for a lovely dinner," I said as Shawn practically pushed me towards the door.

"You'll have to come back soon," Karen said before giving me a hug.

I hugged Manny and Aaliyah, too. I also promised Aaliyah I'd come to one of her hockey games.

When we got to the car, Shawn leaned over and gave me a very passionate kiss. "Hopefully I won't get a ticket," he said before backing out of the driveway at an alarming speed.

I was a bit surprised he didn't get pulled over, since we got back to Toronto in no time at all. He parked his Jeep in the garage under his building and helped me out of the car. He held my hand and speed walked to the elevator.

"I don't think I've ever wanted anything as much as I want you right now," he said as he pushed me against the back of the elevator after the doors closed, kissing me as his hands roamed my body.

"Not even your first gold record?" I asked as I broke away from the kiss.

I thought I'd stumped him. He gave it some thought before replying.

"That was different. It was a longtime dream. This is a very pressing desire."

"I know," I said with a giggle. "It's pressing against my hip right now."

When we got to his condo he threw our coats on the sectional sofa instead of hanging them up and pulled me to his bedroom. Our clothes were off in record time. We just stood in front of each other for a minute, taking in the fact that we were naked together for the first time in many many months.

His body. My god. I'd forgotten how perfect it was. I ran a finger along the scar from his appendectomy, causing him to shudder. I didn't know why, but I loved it. Maybe it's because it was right there near his hip flexor, which was one of his sexiest zones. Or maybe it was because it was an imperfection, which made him feel less like a model-beautiful god and more like a regular person. I felt the same way about the birth mark on the back of his shoulder.

Shawn slowly ran his fingers over my rock hard nipples, just like he'd done our first time together. I remembered the excitement I felt that night. This went far beyond that, because now I knew what was in store for me.

He guided me to the bed, never unlocking his eyes from mine.

"I wanted our first time to be slow and romantic," he said as he hovered over me, positioned between my legs. "I don't know if I can hold back, though."