Unfair life

In this story we will see the cruelty that is done to nightmare and his gang. Let's get on with the book and before you ask no I have not left the other book but instead I choose to write 2 books at the time!lets get on with the story!

———————————————————————————

Narrators POV
Their was blood oozing everywhere as a war was being fought at this very moment, Nightmare and his gang were fighting the star sans...Killer was badly hurt and Error was ambushed but the gang would not retreat. Error soon broke free entrapping the enemy with his strings...as hell broke loose in the anti-void you could here the screams of the skeletons fighting the war bravely and courageously soon the star sans had retreaded due to the injuries ink and blue had revived. Error quickly grabbed Killer and the rest of the gang teleporting back to nightmares home...the whole gang was severely injured except for the god of destruction himself he needed to act fast as his friends were losing a great amount of blood he immediately covered their wounds with cloth to avoid anymore blood from oozing out he then grabbed some bandages and wrapped it around their wounds after he had covered all of their wounds he then used his healing magic on everyone of his team mates but he first made sure that they had pain killers in them to make sure he didn't harm them any further. Once they all had been put to sleep he healed each and everyone of his teammates after an hour of healing he finally finished healing his friends he had used almost all of his magic, healing his friends since they received deadly battle wounds he then put each of his friends in their corresponding rooms and let them rest while he made dinner for them since they would be needing their strength back.

Errors POV
I made them some cheeseburgers with fries and chocolate chip cookies for dessert...after I was done I had cleaned up the kitchen and the mess I had made while trying to stop my friends bleeding. After I was done I went to check on my friends they all seemed to be peacefully sleeping except for one of them, my best friend nightmare I quickly went to his side and made sure he wasn't hurt then I sat right next to him which seemed to calm him down after a few minutes I was getting ready to leave his room when suddenly his tentacle shot at me and grabbed my arm while he said " please...stay...I don't like this...." in his sleep i knew that nightmare wasn't going to get any rest if I left so I stayed and sat in a chair right next to the bed and watched him...that's when I heard something shatter immediately I summoned a force field around each of my friends and their rooms including nightmares then I quickly go and check what had broken, when I went into the living room to see what it was....there standing in the middle of the living room was ink I quickly teleported in front of him and stabbed him with my knife piercing into his ribs then I kicked him to the ground and screamed at him " YOU! YOU ALMOST KILLED THE LAST THING I CALLED FAMILY! YOU HURT MY FRIENDS! AND FOR THAT YOU WILL PAY!". Ink only stared at me in fear as my right eye lit up blue and yellow a little fire starting to appear right above it, I grabbed ink with my blue magic and slammed him against the ceiling then against the ground then I pinned him against the wall and summoned 3 bones to pierce into his ribs and legs while ink could only scream in pain...i then wrapped my strings around his neck and slammed his head against the wall and I said " WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU YOUR GOING TO WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Thats when I summoned 2 gaster blaster and blasted it towards Ink he screamed as his bones were being fried alive...he fell to the ground shaking blood spilling everywhere...but all I wanted was REVENGE! So I kicked ink in the ribs and opened a portal as I picked up ink and stabbed him in his arm then I threw him through the portal.

Killers POV
I heard something shatter I went to check but then some type of blue and yellow force field appeared in front of my door preventing me from leaving my room I opened the door to see ink through the transparent force field that's when all of a sudden error stood in front of ink and I heard him say something that made me tear up " YOU! YOU ALMOST KILLED THE LAST THING I CALLED FAMILY!YOU HURT MY FRIENDS! AND FOR THAT YOU WILL PAY! That's when he started to beat the hell out of ink while ink could only scream afterwards Error threw ink into a portal and closed it that's when he leaned against the wall and sat down against the wall crying into his hands saying " I..I can't lose them too.." he then wiped his tears and started to clean the mess after a good 10 minutes of cleaning he finished and sat on the couch his back facing the out rooms. He took a deep breath and then stood up and walked into the hallways and came back with a with a bow and arrow and he made a target out of his strings making it look like ink then he pulled the arrow back on he bow then he let go aiming it straight to inks head leaving the ink dummy decapitated his magic then disappeared and he put the bow and arrow away. He then started to walk up stairs towards the rooms I quickly but quietly close my door...I heard Error crying as he walked towards his room.