The prisoner

Error POV
I prepared the cell for dream. I went to go get them when I heard dream and nightmare talking..well more like arguing. I decided to eavesdrop since nightmares my boyfriend and well..I personally don't like dream at all. I don't need Dream trying to take nightmare back after all he's done to nighty. Just then I felt a piercing pain in my chest. It took all the strength I had to stop myself from screaming. I looked down to my chest to see..I had a brown brush sticking out of my chest. Then it was pulled out causing me to once again feel a sharp stinging pain. I immediately recognized the brush, I turned around and looked at the one and only, ink. He stared at me..but there was something off. His eyes..they weren't the normal weird shaped eyes..no his eyes were pitch black with green pupils right in the middle...so immediately using what magic I had left I made a shield around nightmare. I knew this wasn't going to end well..I was still exhausted from our fight before and my magic was depleted. Meaning that I was going to have to dodge inks attacks and try to get him to snap out of it. Inks a god just like me except he's the god of creation. Meaning that I'm more powerful then him since I'm the god of destruction. So with that being said, ink isn't supposed to have his magic back so quickly, Infact he wasn't even supposed to get his magic back before me. So if ink has his magic back..it's because science sans did something to him. And I'm worried..because inks just like me were both gods but I'm stronger so his physical form can't handle all that magic he has right now..meaning that the magic he has right now can kill him..permanently.

Nightmare POV
I had just finished having a quick flashback about how me and the gang meet Error.  But once I had snapped out of my phase there was my brother dream..he was ranting..and he had tears running down his cheeks. I rolled my eyes at him. He's put me through so much already and now I have to deal with him crying. I walked over to him and I was about to ask what was wrong when all of a sudden a shield grew over us..me and dream were now stuck together in this shield..I looked at dream angered but he looked at me questioningly. Then I realized that this wasn't dreams shield..No. it was errors.

Dreams POV
My brother had spaced out for a minute or so and I had begun to get worried. I wanted to explain that I didn't want to hurt Error..but I was forced to. You see they used ink against me and said that they would give him so injection to make him forget about me. I know it seems selfish but..I love ink with all my soul. I don't want him to forget about me. So I did as asked and attacked Error. I didn't want to but I had no choice! Finally nightmare had snapped out of his phase and looked at me. I had been calling his name and at one point I had started to cry out of pure desperation. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. But he cane over my way. I shivered in fear. Was he going to hurt me? When nightmare was finally by my side he opened his mouth and said " are you ok-" then suddenly he was cut off. A shield grew around us. I looked at nightmare questioningly while looked at me angered..why was he angry at me? Then his facial expression changed when he noticed that it wasn't me making the shield..it was someone else. It was error.

Inks POV
I couldn't see. I couldn't scream. I couldn't move. I could nothing but watch. I watched as my body stabbed straight through errors chest. It wasn't my fault I swear! It wasn't science sans fault. Once I had gotten to his AU he injected me in The neck. I had passed out and when I woke up..I wasn't myself anymore. I tried to do anything. But my body wasn't in my control anymore. My body was unresponsive to me. When I attacked Error I noticed his sharp shock. Yet he looked at me worryingly. He then said " ink..you need to snap out of it. Your body is using to much magic. You'll dust if you keep pushing yourself." But my body didn't listen it only stabbed him again in his soul. He looked at me and sighed. He then got out of my body's grasp and he stood in his fighting stance. Then I realized something. Me and Error both had just been in overdrive mode..meaning we depleted all of our magic. Error couldn't fight back. His body was still to weak. Then I realized one more things that sent shivers up my spine. Error was right...my body could dust. My body was to weak to handle all of this magic. I could die.

And it would  all be science sans fault.