Enough!

Nightmares POV
It's been 4 months since I've seen error, I've searched for him in every AU known to monster kind and he's not anywhere to be found, I even passed by the anti-void and he's nowhere to be found. It's like he's just dissipated into nothing and vanished. I've got to admit, I haven't been myself lately. It's been hard without error, I can't stop feeling this stinging pain in my chest and it's not like any negative emotion I've ever felt before. It's feels as if a piece of me was missing and I'm starting to feel numb, it's like I'm just another puppet with no emotions my strings only meant to be pulled. I sighed in frustration rubbing my hand against my skull desperately trying to find my love, yet somehow I knew that error was gone. It's as if something in my gut told me error wasn't mine nor was he here, but I stayed determined and kept hoping that my instincts were wrong.

Errors POV
I woke up to a sudden jolt of pain in my chest, I grasped at my chest trying to figure out where this sudden pain came from when suddenly a great sense of realization washed over me. I don't know where i am. I looked around walking noticing that there was nothing around me but pure consuming darkness and instead of being worried a sensation of peace washed over me.... as if I was finally free, then suddenly a  piercing pain shot throughout my body and the next thing I knew my body slammed against the ground, and I was unable to move, I felt myself being picked up and then I suddenly faced fate, she gave me a malice smirk and sneered as she began to speak, " So you found out that I was behind it all didn't you?" I growled at her as I attempted to talk but unfortunately fate had me under her control like a puppet with strings. She laughed an insane laugh, "You know what's funny? You think that you can walk around freely and be your own monster, well guess what news flash I OWN YOU, YOUR MY PUPPET ANOTHER PAWN THAT I CAN MOVE WITH A SIMPLE FLICK OF MY FINGER" I struggled trying to break free from her grasp but I was to weak the pain that spread throughout my body was to much for me to handle and soon the world around me began to spin, I felt dizzy and just as I was about to struggle some more fate said, " I see that my powers are kicking in aren't they error, you see since I own you my powers affect you more than other monsters, that pain you feel, well it's my magic invading you nervous system soon you'll feel dizzy and after you'll follow my order like you did when I first made you, it'll be like a fresh start, you'll obey and there will be no more pain for anyone not even you, I'm going to set everything right but to do that I have to reset you, don't worry I'll make you forget everything, nightmare, the gang, ink and dream, I'll make all the pain go away and this time I'll make you just like I made ink, emotionless that way this won't ever repeat itself. I'm doing you a favor I'll make you forget everything, you'll get a fresh start a happy life and you won't feel anything that way you can't be hurt again, and when I'm done with you I'll do the same to ink and then I'll reboot the multiverse and everything can go back to the way it was, I'll establish order one more." Before I could even do anything the world around me began to fade out and in the distance I heard fates laughter soon darkness consumed me and I fell into a deep slumber.

Inks POV
I walked into the anti-void  my eyes squinting due to the blinding white color consuming this place, once my eyes adjusted I scanned the anti-void in search for error but he wasn't here which shocked me, error hadn't left the anti-void ever since he left nightmares mansion, my mood brightened realizing that error might have finally gotten over nightmare and finally moved on, I smiled and went into the doodle sphere, I checked each AU checking to see which one error was in but what shocked me was that errors coding wasn't in any AU I checked the anti-void once more and he wasn't there, I scratched my head questioning where error could possibly be an Idea popped into my mind, I should check nightmares mansion, nightmares mansion wasn't in an AU but more of a pocket realm, meaning that I couldn't  access it like I did with the AU's. I entered the pocket realm realizing that error wasn't here, I couldn't feel his aura, I sighed relieved and quickly left before I was caught by any of the gang members. I paced back in forth in the anti-void thinking where error could possibly be when suddenly I felt a sharp pain spread throughout my body I screamed and collapsed against the floor, I looked up only to be met by fates glaring gaze. I trembled are fates hands grasped me and brought me to an unknown place, I squirmed in fates grasp but fate only squeezed harder, " Stop struggling ink. Your making this harder than it has to be." I ignored her and kept on squirming desperately trying to pry out of her grasp, despite my attempts fate wasn't at all faxed she only laughed at me after a while I stopped trying realizing that there was no use. " Ink, I've come to realize that this has all gotten out of hand and I am to blame. Neither you or Error respect me nor listen to me you do as you wish and when you please and that simply won't do. So I've decided to restore order, you will suffer the same fate as error and obey me, your rightful creator." I trembled hearing those words escape her mouth but something she said caught my attention, " What have you done with error?" I asked feeling my bones rattle with anger and fear. Fate laughed and responded, " the same thing I'm going to do to you" fate then injected something into my neck and snickered, " You and error failed. You do not get to chose your story, you BELONG  TO ME. Now I will reset the multiverse and reset both you and the destroyer, you will forget everything and neither of you will ever be able to feel anything ever again, order will return. No one will remember anything and neither you or error will ever be hurt, consider this as my gift to you both." As fate smiled I felt myself falling asleep, I was slipping from reality, everything around me darkening and just as I was about to shut my eyes I caught a glimpse of error in a state of sleep in some tank filled with black goop  and right next to him a tank filled with more black goop, I cried realizing that me and error fought for nothing, we're always going to be fates puppets.