Why?

In this part of the story the start sans's will try to ambush the strongest member of nightmares gang can you guess who? Heh well why don't we find out shall we?

———————————————————————————

Narrators POV
It was a day like any other nightmare and his gang were in his castle practicing their fighting skills they all practiced their techniques everyone in nightmares gang knew how to fight perfectly but like always their are those who are just naturally more powerful and stronger than the rest...can ya guess who? Well you said it...Error the god of destruction was one of the strongest people on nightmares team.The others were indeed powerful but they didn't hold the strength or power the god of destruction did, none of them were jealous obviously because Error was their dear friend he did ANYTHING for them...but their were in fact other skeletons that were plenty jealous that Error had so much power, THEY wanted Error dead, they wanted HIS power for themselves and if THEY couldn't get what they wanted they were going to MAKE error THERES...only their forgetting something very important, what they are forgetting is...that NIGHTMARE AND HIS GANG WERE GOING TO DO ANYTHING FOR ERROR, AS ERROR WAS THERES AND ONLY THERES!

Errors POV
I was practicing my fighting skills in the anti-void, that's where me and nightmares gang practice since there isn't anyone or anything to damage here. I was practicing my techniques and my battle formations..I am one of the strongest people nightmare has on his team well including nightmare himself obviously. I suddenly was pulled of the ground with blue magic and I was being dragged towards my best friend nightmare, he had a shit eating grin on his face, seeing my shocked expression but I was going to wipe that grin off his face. Nightmare put me down a few feet front of him I immediately knew what he wanted, he wanted us to practice...like always, I quickly took out my daggers as his tentacles tensed I quickly ran towards him he barely had anytime to react but when I was close to his tentacles I immediately teleprinters behind his back where I touched him to show that he needs to puts his guard up, he immediately tenses and turns around a tentacle slapping my face his expression was so shocked but I knew it was an accident so i told him " dude don't worry we're practicing after all aren't we?" He quickly relaxed and we went back to our "fight" after an hour of practicing me and the gang along with nightmare grew tired of this and we decided to end it there. When we got home I went to take a shower and once I was done I teleported inside my room I quickly changed and went out into the living room...everyone was either on the couch sleeping or playing on the video games I chuckled and walked off into the halls I eventually made it into the kitchen, just like expected everyone forgot about dinner...yes I know I don't NEED to eat but that never stoped the gang from force feeding me well now I HAVE to eat if not it's back to force feeding. I quickly start making some burritos I know how everyone like there burritos so I made two for each of them specifically then I took out some drinks and placed them on the table once done I went to go get the gang " hey you guys wanna eat?" Everyone immediately stared at me like dogs when they see meat and they quickly ran towards me I immediately ran towards the kitchen where there food awaited when they got there all of their expression lit up seeing that I had made them one of their favorite meals...they always enjoyed my cooking for some reason, they all sat down in their place I soon sat in mine bringing my plate to the dining table I sat next to nightmare..to be expected right?.heh. I soon started eating along with the rest of the gang.

Killers POV
Error had made us our favorite food..he made each of our burritos like we liked...Error is so sweet once you get to know him, sure he's a god of destruction but that doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings...when we found Error he was insane due to his pain mentally, emotionally and physically but we knew he was exactly like us...so we took him in and helped him soon the REAL error finally came out he was sweet,handsome,smart,honest,strong,he had a good soul, he was powerful and yet he was still caring..after we got attached to him NONE of us wanted to let him go, Error brought out our real emotions and characteristics, he helped us find our true selfs as we helped him find himself once again...that why we're so caring about each other because we helped one another, helping us find our true selfs again. And after a while we found let let Error go he understood us, unlike anyone we've ever met he agreed to stay once we had asked him too...we wanted Error by our side fighting with us,living with us and understanding us...Error soon got attached as well, that's why we're all close extremely close....but none of the good guys seem to understand us, well if we can't join them FIGHT them.

Nightmares POV
We had finished our food and had cleaned up we were all hanging out in the living room Error was on the couch talking to Killer while Cross,dust and horror were playing video games I sat down next to Error since he was sitting in the middle of the couch and I started to read my book...after about 30 minutes of piece and quite something happened of course! We heard someone in one of OUR rooms errors eye lit up and yellow and blue and said " ink I'm going to kill you" then he immediately teleported in front of the doors he opened each and everyone of our rooms that's when he opened his and there was ink looking through his drawer..Error trapped ink and tied his strings around his chest and arms then he picked him up towards the ceiling and slammed him and said " I TOLD YOU I WOULD KILL YOU IF I SAW YOU HERE AGAIN!" Ink started to shake and tried to teleport but Error electro shocked him with his strings ink screamed for mercy but we all knew error never gave mercy twice. Not unless it benefits him or us he took out his knife and brought ink closer to him so he could stab him...ink was shaking he was struggling to get freed Error smirked stabbed ink in his ribs instead of his neck he cracked some ribs and said " I will torture you just like you torture me many years ago...your death will be slow and pain full" then he put his hands into inks Shirt and took out his soul he then stabbed a bone through it causing ink to scream he chuckled and he took ink by the neck and slammed him against the wall cracking his skull then he teleported into the living room in front of all of us were already watching intently but when Error teleported in front of us holding ink by the neck and having a knife on his soul ready to kill him when necessary, then he said to ink tightening his grip on his neck "APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THEM" and he held ink out to us ready to hear ink apologize to our surprise he did then Error took ink and forced to face him and he said " I'm usually not the guy to give third chances but since you apologized so nicely I show you it this LAST time...if you come back there will be NO MERCY for you" then Error made a portal tossing ink through it.

Narrators POV
Error then calmed down and walked away towards his room he looked to see what ink took ink had tried to take some of Errors papers that had important information such as errors weapons and such error growled and took the papers and everything that mattered and he locked them in a box that could only be opened with his magic or if you had his permission the box would accept that persons magic as well. Error teleported in front of nightmare...they had all gone to their rooms saying god night to each other after the so called "incident" none of them were mad at Error, Error felt guilty thought, anyways Error teleported in front of nightmare...nightmare was on his bed reading a book when he sensed errors arua from his room...it grew dark which worried nightmare but then Error appeared in front of him which startled him and shocked him but he calmed down as Error was his best friend he said " night can you do me a favor?" Nightmare answered " of course Error" Error handed him the small box filled with important things of errors but he knew it was for the best, he said "nightmare I need you to take care of this for me it holds a lot of personal information about me and important things...ink tried to steal it but he didn't get enough time to I need you to take care of it for me and if something were to happen to me then the box will unlock itself and I need you to lock it with your own magic so I need you to fuse your magic with mine so it won't open to anyone but me and you"

-end of chapter-
So guys did you like this chapter I'm trying to show that even when moments are dark there is ALWAYS a bright side. Love ya guys!