Taking him back

Fate's POV
Why must this be so hard? Why can't the just obey? If they would only obey i wouldn't have to hurt them. I wouldn't have to torture him. Well it's time to do something I should've done long ago.

MEANWHILE

Error's POV
Ugh. My head hurts. It's been like this for about 12 hours. Hmmm I'm going to go get some ice. As I walked down stairs I noticed that it was extremely quiet, to quiet, but then again it's like 4:00 in the morning. I walked down stairs and headed towards the kitchen that's when I heard a creak come from behind me. I quickly acted in instinct and summoned my strings only to turn around to someone staring at me viscously. I took a step closer and the monster disappeared. I rubbed my eyes and shrugged it off, assuming it was my imagination. I turned and continued to walk towards the kitchen when realization hit me. Ink and dream are still locked up in the unbreakable cell. I quickly teleported in front of the cell only to witness dream and ink both unconscious, though ink was shaking in his sleep. I teleported into the cage and picked ink up, he was trembling, I summoned my green magic to heal him when I heard a weak and dull voice say, "please don't hurt him, please." I looked behind me to see Dream staring at me with tears at the edge of his eye sockets. I sighed and said, " I'm not going to hurt him, in fact I'm going to help him. I then focused and entered inks mind. When I got there I saw ink shaking and sobbing. I walked over to him and asked him, " ink wake up, it's going to be ok" ink looked at me with fear and said, " no nothings going to be ok, nothings going to be the same, she's coming for us Error, for me and you." I looked at him confused until I head a voice behind me, " he's not lying you know, nothings going to be the same, ever again." I turned only to see Fate chuckling and then disappear. I snarled as a response and turned to help ink up. I assured him it was going to be fine and we left. I woke up to a shaking ink and a crying dream. I sighed and untied ink. I healed him and washed my positive aura over him to relax him. He sighed in relief and leaned against me, I glitched and waited for ink to sleep, then I placed him against the cage as I freed Dream and said, " if you don't misbehave and struggle you won't get hurt in this house, ill be back with some food for you guys" Dream nodded and as I turned my back towards him to leave he said, " I don't get it, why do people fear you? You may be the god of destruction but you aren't cruel at all, people told lies about you, I'm sorry you don't deserve this treatment you receive from the others, on there behalf I am deeply sorry about everything" I chuckled and said, " monsters make mistakes, no ones perfect, especially not me, so there's
No need to apologize, I'll be back"  I then teleported out of the cell. You may be asking can ink and dream escape through teleportation, the answer is no, the cell is programmed to let me in since it has my magic, that's why the cell is unbreakable. I walked out of the lab and walked towards the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen I quickly prepared some sandwiches and fries and brought them down stairs for the couple. Once I gave them there food and said good night, I left to my room, about half way to my destination I remembered about my ice and head towards the kitchen once more. As I walked into the kitchen I saw nightmare and cross, kissing. I felt my soul shatter into pieces as I just looked at them once more and left. I left without a sound and walked towards my room, I then packed my things and wrote a note saying.

To nightmare,
Its been nice being part of your gang but I've come to realize that you no longer need me, you've got cross. I'm sorry if  I ever intervened your relationship with cross, but it won't ever happen again. I never thought that you would be the one to hurt me, it appears I was wrong. I was to blinded by love and I didn't realize our relationship was a lie. I wish you the best of luck with cross and I hope your happy. Goodbye.

The feared god of destruction.

Tears slid against my cheekbones as I finished the letter and grabbed my things. I then took a deep breath and wiped my face, I then headed downstairs towards the cell. Once there I unlocked the cell and said, " dream, quickly take your things and get up we have to leave, right now." Dream looked at me puzzled yet concerned, he nodded and did as told but asked, " is something wrong? You seem to be emitting great amounts of negativity."  I smiled a dull smile and said, " I'm fine. I'm promise" Dream looked at me in disappointment and sighed, " we'll talk about it later then." Dream caught onto my lie. I sighed in defeat and nodded. I grabbed ink and placed him on my back as I took my stuff and opened a portal so me and Dream may leave. Dream noticed I had my things and this only made him more concerned. Dream walked into the portal and crossed over, I then took one last glance at the lab before walking through the portal and closing it. I finished walking into the portal and found dream staring dumbfounded at the AU before him. I decided that there was no point in keeping dream and ink in the lab since nightmare and the gang might hurt them, so I brought them to dreams AU. Since nightmare can't reach them in their own AU due to it being overly contained with positive emotions. I walked over to Dream and nudged him and walked towards his house he smiled and opened his house and placed all his things down as I placed an unconscious ink on the couch. I sighed and told dream, " I'm sorry for the trouble I have caused you but I'm going to surround your house and AU with a force field so nightmares gang nor the original counsel can harm you." Dream stared at me with tears at the edge of his eye sockets as he covered his mouth with his shaking hands. I grew concerned and neared dream as I was about to place my hand on his shoulder in efforts to calm him, but then he pounced on me and hugged me. I smiled and gladly hugged Dream back. After a few minutes dream calmed down, I said my goodbyes as I had my things in hand and began to leave, suddenly dream grabbed my arm and said, " please stay so we may talk." I sighed and nodded in agreement. I placed my things near the door and followed Dream into the kitchen, as I sat he served me tea as well as himself and he stared at me, his eye sockets filled with interest and excitement. I chuckled and began to explain what had happened.

Dreams POV
Error had finished explaining what had happened back in my brothers mansion, but by the time he was done explaining he was sniffling as tears flowed down his cheeks. He cried silently and shook as he cried, it seems he has had practice crying to himself. I acted on instinct and hugged Error which caused him to tense and reboot. I nervously backed away from him and waited for him to finish rebooting, after 5 minutes he finished his reboot and stared at me and smiled. He then told me, " tHaNk YoU DrEaM fOR lIsTeNiNg tO mY PrObLeMS AnD fOr TrYiNG tO CoMfoRt mE." I nodded as a response. Error then got up and opened a portal he sighed as he turned to me and gave me a dull but sincere smiled he then quickly glanced at ink and said, " he's scared right now, I suggest not asking him about his fears for now and if he starts to have any sort of attacks try and find me." His voice then became soft and looked at me one last time and said, " goodbye dream" he then walked into his portal only to be consumed by the endless and empty white void he is forced to call home.

Nightmares POV

There's no sound. Nothing at all. Suspicious. I got out of my bed and walked towards my gangs room and one by one I peeked into there rooms to make sure everything was in place. After I was done checking up on dust and moved on my boyfriends room. I opened the door and he wasn't on his bed. I walked inside his room and looked closer to make sure he wasn't hiding, but there was nothing. I made my way downstairs and looked in the hallway, he wasn't there. I walked into the kitchen and he wasn't there either. I checked everywhere and he was nowhere to be found once again. I growled in anger I JUST got my boyfriend back and he's already gone?!? I looked in the lab and he wasn't there but seems he had been there due to a untied dream and ink and they had food, considering my boyfriend's personality I knew he had untied them and at least feed them. I sighed, I knew my boyfriend was kind no matter he went threw he wouldn't ever change. I walked into the kitchen only to find my boyfriend shockingly stare at something, I looked behind me and in front of me but there wasn't anything there but me. Error shook as his eyes demonstrated the amount of emotional pain he was in, I tried to see what he was staring at but there wasn't anything there. Naturally I grew worried and was about to walk up to my boyfriend when he silently backed away and ran upstairs. I followed him, afraid something would happen again. By the time I had arrived at his room he had his things packed and placed what seemed to be a letter on the bed. He then quickly walked past me and down the stairs, I tried to grab his arm but he slipped through my grasp and it seems he hadn't even seen me at his door way. I walked into his room and read his letter.

To nightmare,
Its been nice being part of your gang but I've come to realize that you no longer need me, you've got cross. I'm sorry if  I ever intervened your relationship with cross, but it won't ever happen again. I never thought that you would be the one to hurt me, it appears I was wrong. I was to blinded by love and I didn't realize our relationship was a lie. I wish you the best of luck with cross and I hope your happy. Goodbye.

The feared god of destruction.

I stood there dumbfounded and speechless, I wasn't able to move nor speak nor think. I sat down on Errors bed and reread the letter making sure my eyes hadn't deceived me, and they hadn't. Is this what error had saw? Why wasn't I able to see it? How come he could only see it and not me? I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as I remembered error had packed his things. I quickly ran down the stairs and desperately searched the house, hoping that I would, by miracle, find my boyfriend. I searched everywhere until the only place left to search was the lab. I quickly ran into the lab only to see error take one last glance around before walking through a portal carrying ink on his back and his belongings in his hand. Then the portal shut.
He was gone, once more.

But this time
                          I'm not sure if he'll come back.

Fates POV
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Everything has been working according to plan. Ink had been frightened, Error believes he has lost his love and along with that his family and friends. And well dream and nightmare are only apart of this game, mere pawns if you will. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT DESTROYER AND CREATOR OBEY ONCE AND FOR ALL.