Your what?

I'm going to stop writing authors note unless necessary anyways back to the story!!!

———————————————————————————
Killers POV
Error and nightmare? There're dating? Since when? How? I was filled with questions but all of a sudden error fell on his knees blood spilling out of his mouth   Nightmare screamed and the rest of the group ran toward Error who was shaking uncontrollably he slammed his fists against the floor and strings were sent into the air but the soon came back and they quickly ran up inside of Error shirt and wrapped around his soul they started to heal him Error steadied his breathes and calmed down nightmare helped him up, errors eyes were black and soon you could see as his one eye lit up his dark empty sockets he then said we need to hide...inks coming...and reaper won't be able to stop him we need to run or else he'll kill me and torture you guys while I'm down...we need to run...NOW. Then error took out his chained daggers, out of nowhere Dream was there holding a plasma gun but it had a bright energy in it...was saw as Error stared at Dream and he smiled insanely...as he said " is it time to PLAY already..I wasn't aware you had a DEATH wish Dream" Error ran towards dream as dream shot error blocked it with his blade sending it back to Dream...dream fell as he screamed in pain Error teleported in front of him and stabbed him in his ribs repeatedly...he wasn't pleased until he saw Dream stop twitching...he was still alive but severely damaged Error took the gun and smashed it....Error calmed down and looked at Dream with hate but his eyes soon were filled with regret he picked up dream bridal style and started to heal him with his blue magic (he heals with different techniques) then he chained Dream up and put him over his shoulder as he said " if were going to run we're going to run with a prisoner..I'm not running away empty handed" we all nodded nightmare looked shocked yet kissed at Error and said " why did you heal him?" Error looked down and said " because that person who attacked him wasn't me...it was my insanity...that gun can bring back my insanity..." we all stared in horror they were trying to make error insane again...we stared at the gun and picked it up..ALL the pieces we were going to make sure we destroy it completely. But what if they had more?

Inks POV
We're is Dream? He should have been back by now! We sent Dream inside reapertale since only powerful gods could enter or powerful monsters but I couldn't enter or blue so we sent Dream...he was taking awhile it has been 3 hours we didn't think reapertale was THAT big. We tried to contact him but he wouldn't answer his phone...now we knew something was wrong...we tried to get in but their was a forcefield...4'o clock it's been 4 hours we looked for dream inside the AU as reaper let us in only for a few minutes....he was acting weird but he the god of death so...we soon found dreams cape and his blood he was ambushed we ran out of the AU to look for him but he was nowhere...DREAM! I screamed as we walked in the anti-void there was no response then we saw as dreams puppet was hanged from the ceiling of the anti-void being hanged around his neck...the string holding it belonged to the god of destruction...Error! We looked for him we had sent Dream with our ONLY weapon that could defeat error but we didn't built it no one did we had found it...if they got there hands on it,it was game over...we found error and nightmares gang they were standing in a line behind Error as Error held dream bridal style in his hands his expression stern and serious we ran over to him but he shot 3 bones up front the floor right in front of us he placed Dream on the floor and said " I had hurt him badly...due to what the weapon did to me I healed him he should be back up in a few hours he was tried when he was last up...don't you ever dare hurt anyone if my friends..if you do next time I will kill one of YOURS..I only showed Dream mercy for his sake..not yours" me and blue were shocked Error had hurt dream but he healed him? Why? Did he trick him? We stared as Error walked away but before he did he said " oh and ink...never come back to nightmares realm if you do I'll kill your son......your boyfriend is.......Dreams pregnant..." I stared in shock my boyfriend was pregnant and Error hadn't killed them??! Error left with his gang and I ran to Dream...my love and I shook him and he said in his sleep  " no error I don't want to wake up...I already ate to much...why do you care about the my baby anyways it isn't yours...so stop worrying about me and my baby..." I was shocked Error had taken care of my boyfriend and my baby? What's going on?! I shook Dream again he woke up his time pissed then he saw me and hugged me and said "ink! Thank god!" I said "did error hurt you?!" Dream answered " yes he did in the beginning when I shot him with the plasma gun..it changed him ink..his eyes changed along with his smile..he looked insane..the gun affected him and he attacked me..but when he saw that I had become numb of pain he stopped his eyes went back to normal as he stared at me with regret he healed me and carried me with my brothers gang they were all glaring at me except Error he felt something when he was carrying me and he inspected me making sure I didn't have any weapons but found out I was pregnant instead..he seemed shocked and he immediately put me down and fed me...he took care of me...thought he seemed to be mad for some reason.." I stared in shock Error had taken care of dream while he took him? Dream then said " error...he's in pain ink...he's nice to the gang I saw how he really was...when he's himself...he's not evil ink he cares..he even took care of me I asked him why he seemed so mad and he said  it was because he was mad at himself for hurting me while I was pregnant" I had tears in my eyes.  Were we wrong about Error this whole time?

Nightmare POV
Once error had left Dream there with ink he seemed relaxed he still seemed mad though..yet his arua sent  out waves of depression..I sat down with him as he was in the kitchen...all by himself staring at his hands he shook and looked away from his hands tightening his grip a tear escaped his eye sockets I quickly wrapped my arms around him he tensed up and turned quickly to see me he soon relaxed and hugged me back holding me tight and he said "nightmare I'm scared...I don't want to feel pain anymore I don't want to suffer the way I used to...I don't want to lose the emotion of love!"  I gripped his back and pulled his even closer and said " I'm here Error were all here for you...your never alone." He calmed down his arua no longer depressed but relaxed he smiled and said " thanks night" I kissed him lightly he kissed back and soon we both pulled away getting ready to make dinner...we've been gone from home to breakfast was ruined so we're making dinner...after we were done we all came to eat..then everyone said there good nights and went to bed Error left into his room and I went into mine but after hours I felt a strong negative arua I followed it and it directed into my boyfriends room..I walked in to find error looking at the floor breathing hard..tears falling of his cheeks he was shaking and he held a blade in his hand..I watched from his door as he pulled up his sleeve and he put the blade on his arm..his arms had cuts..countless...he dragged the blade across but when he did he shut his sockets tight..once the blood started to spill out of his bones his arua calmed down again he looked down at his bleeding arm and dropped the blade on the floor with a small CLANK he stared at his arm the blood spilling and he shook..he then said " why....why am I hurting myself again...I don't want to feel the pain anymore but..I can't keep hurting myself not like this..but..I..i-" he starts to crying he picks up the blade and slits his wrist once more his crying stopped his breath steadied and he stopped shaking he smiled sadly and said " I can't stop...I need to get myself together..I can't break apart again I'm not going to let it win not again" he cleaned himself up he bandaged himself up and he put away his knife he sat on his bed quietly..I couldn't take it anymore I needed to know what was going on with my boyfriend I walked in and he looked up somewhat shocked..and scared he said stuttering " n-n-night w-why are-e you h-er-e" I sat next to him and told him I saw everything he looked way from me I leaned towards him and said "Error let me help you please" he looked at me and said " night..I can't stop" I took his arms and pulled him towards me he fell on top of me he was shocked but I kissed him...his arua wasn't like before when he was calm his arua was now positive in a negative way..Errors feeling are very different from other sans  he kissed me back and he hugged me with all his force we stayed kissing for a few minutes until I broke the kiss and said " yes you can I will help you..I'm here" he smiled at me and said " ok babe" and he fell asleep on me I hugged him as I soon fell asleep as well..he's my god of destruction...and I will help him.
____________________________________

-end of chapter-

Guys if you have depression PLEASE don't do this here are other ways of dealing with depression believe me I've been thought it..it gets better it does take a while but it does get better I promise so if you think that no one care just remember I CARE ABOUT YOU! Love ya guys!