Its time

- time skip 6 months-

Errors POV:
I sighed In the comfort of my home, peace and quie-

" Hey Erry!!!!"

Dammit, I just had to go and jinx myself didn't I?

Sighing I responded, " Hello Ink, what do you want now?"

" Awww don't be like that erry! I just came to check up on my bestest pal!"

" First of all, I am NOT your pal, second of all I'm the only other living creature you know; so it doesn't count."

" Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the hammock, so how have you been erry? It's been so long since I've last seen you!"

What the fuck? I'm done; so done.

" What do you mean it's been so long?!? You literally just left about 5 hours ago ink!"

" exactly, 5 hours that I haven't gotten the chance to spend with you erry!"

" I would've enjoyed if my break had at least lasted until tomorrow." I mumbled.

Just as ink was about to complain a portal opened up; I stood from where I lay in my hammock and awaited for the being to cross the portal.

It was our creator; Fate.

I kneeled on one knee, like I usually did, and bowed my head to show my creator respect; while ink just bowed, his arms to his side and his head facing down.

" Hello my beautiful creations, how have you been getting along?"

I got up into a standing position along with ink and before I could even get a word out, ink quickly responded, " Hi creator! It's been so great! Error and me have been seeing each other everyday for the past few months! We've gotten along with each other so well, we've even have nicknames for each other! Erry and me have even become bestest pals! Isn't that right erry?"

I sighed but continued to respond with nothing but a simple nod, I then added, "mhm, that's right creator, ink has been so nice and endearing. So much so that he continues to continuously visit me everyday."

My creator smiled all while saying, " That's great news to hear my creations, I'm glad to know that you two have been getting along well, despite your differences you need to be there for on another to balance the other out and bring continued peace throughout the multiverse; after all the AU's and it's inhabitants are depending on you two."

As my creator said this, I could feel my eyes socket widen; I know that there was a multiverse full of AU's but it's hadn't even crossed my mind that they may be inhabited with real sentient life. There were other beings, conscious beings, other then me and ink; but I can't trust them. Trust no one except ink and creator.

I could then feel my face revert back to its natural monotoned looking state, ink on the other hand was just radiating of joy; I could feel my bones melting from how much joy the small skeleton was emitting. I glanced over, only to see a toothy grinned ink doing a small little dance of joy.

I rolled my eyes before looking back at my creator, " There are other sentient beings creator? Other then me and ink?"

" Of course there is my dear destroyer, you see every single AU in this multiverse contains some sort of sentient beings, but be warned that not all of them are sane or safe to be around; there are monsters that will kill you for the simple fact of you even being near them. The AU's are a beautiful but dangerous place."

I nodded, indicating to my creator that I understood. She smiled before she went on to tell us about how we would be able to go and check on the AU's very soon; we have to start checking them out in 5 days.