Overdrive

Errors POV
I shot up and I was laying on the ground it was cold and white..snow I realized that I had blacked out and then collapsed?!? I didn't know what had happened or how I laid on the snow but it happened...I got up to only notice ink on floor gushing out blood wile the gang stood shocked and stared at me and ink..what did I do while I was out?! In a blink of an eye ink shot up and saw me and the gang he immediately saw his injuries, his gaze turned scared and angered he opened a portal and left...what just happened?!?

Nightmares POV
Error shot up in less then 4 minutes his expression showed complete confusion. He stood up and started to analyze his surroundings until his eyes met inks body...his eyes locked onto ink watching him..his fingers twitched along with his sockets he stared intensely as he locked as on his enemy..then ink shot up he recognized Error and checked himself out he found scars and bruises he was..furious he got up and teleported away...

Inks POV
I woke up in less than an instant my head hurt and I felt like my soul was being torn apart...I then noticed my surroundings and I saw error and nightmares gang? How did I get here? I soon was flooded with memories and I grew angry even furious...I noticed errors eyes were locked in me I got up and teleported away I had a bone to pick with science sans..he had asked me to help him conduct an experiment and I agreed he explained that he created this injection that allows a god like me destroy any potential threat...what I didn't realize is that he was talking about Error...I don't want to kill Error! I been used many times first black mauled by the council and my boyfriend used against me then I'm forced to take Error and make him my "pet" by classic, blue and red and now science sans had used a injection on me to get rid of error?! This is to much! I will not kill Error he saved my husbands life and my child's life I will not kill him!

Narrators POV
As ink went to complain to science sans...error only grew confused unaware of the harm that was down to him due to his high pain tolerance..Error was losing large amounts of blood at a dangerous rate and no one knew. When Error was back with the gang they told him what had happened Error only stood silent...he didn't know what was happening to him and why he was changing...but Error grew scared and worried..he knew something bad was about to happen....Error was growing weak until he screamed of pain and hit the snow with his knees..he felt like he was being torn apart limb by limb he felt as if there were millions of knifes wedges in his soul and he felt as if his magic was being depleted...nightmare and his gang grew worried but when they went to go help Error, Error only backed away from them and summoned a portal into the anti-void...he tumbled into the anti-void and only then did the gang see how the blood oozed and dripped from Errors body impacting with the white bold floor.

Nightmares POV
He's bleeding! He's bleeding how did I not notice?!? My boyfriend is losing blood at a fast rate! And the worst part is that he locked off all access to the anti-void! We can't get in! He's going to dust! What do I do what do I do what do I do?!? What if what if what if! Ugh I can't think!.....

Just then the anti-void the anti-void is unblocked..but how Error was- oh no Error!