Forgiveness

Inks POV
Dust and killer have been acting weird but then again they are the bad guys so there practically freaks. I watched as they trained restlessly they didn't stop unless I told them to they didn't eat nor else unless I said other wise I had been watching them...inspecting them I had watched as I had turned killer,Error,horror and dust into drained washed soldiers they grew stronger,faster and smarter every day as I brutally worked them out without rest
———————————————————————————
Log:12

Today Error and horror have been working on hand to hand combat as Killer and dust have been working with their magic so far Error,Killer,Horror and Dust have been working out without food nor rest they have been working non stop doing exactly as told they have become into soldiers..they are now obedient and disciplined they can now take on 200 monsters and kill them with nothing but their bare hands...

Error: has gotten stronger physically and magically he can now kill countless with out breaking a sweat still is very quiet and contains trust issues...

Killer : improved mentally and physically but still has anger issues

Dust: still insane but has gotten better able to contain him self

Horror: has gotten faster yet stronger still has a big appetite
____________________________________

So we're making progress this experiment had lasted a week and 5 days but it's time for them to be sent out into field work as I need to find some information....time to take the rest of nightmares gang...heh

Nightmares POV
It has been almost 2 weeks since ink took Error and half of the gang...me and cross have been trying to come up with a plan to get them back I'm starting to miss them...I honestly never thought I'd say that much less think it but I do miss them it's not the same without them..I watched as cross trained in the training room. We had been training for days but or bones were aching so we took a break...seems cross' got better though...there's something wrong I can feel it...I decided to go into the living room to rest but all of a sudden the front doors burst open ( live in a mansion duh) I quickly sharpened my tentacles only to be meet by 4 unrecognizable faces.....

Errors POV
After we had trained for 15 hours straight master decided to give us a task and if we were to fail we would suffer greatly...I nodded and walked the door with our new looks ink had made me a black hoodie and faded blue at the bottom he then gave me black sweatpants and under my hoodie I had my a red long sleeved turtleneck I used the turtle neck to cover my bottom have of my face so people could only notice my dark lifeless eyes while the rest of the gang got new weapons instead of clothing horror got a sword while killer got spears as dust got blades we were all satisfied with what we had gotten but we had to where paint on our face to not show who we really were I wore dark red across my check and chin as horror got a dark blue, dust a dark purple and killer a dark green we were all ready to go and complete our task and this time we were going to bring a head as a prize for the master...hehehehehe

Cross' POV
I heard something smash I ran towards the sound which ended up to be in the living room as I ran I felt that something was terribly wrong I ran in to be paragon my tracks. Right there standing was error, horror, Killer and dust Error was wearing new clothing as the other had new weapons...they looked like trained soldiers they had scars Error had a crack going through this eyes they looked tougher more mature yet they seem that they had lost all of their sanity yet their negative feelings grew Errors arua sent out pure hatred as dust' arua sent out pure insanity, horror's sent out pure anger as killers sent out pure sadness they healed out their weapon towards nightmare they had paint of their face as their eyes were the same black empty with red pupils in the middle...Error seemed to be the leader as he walked towards nightmare and brought his sharped sword bear his chin he then said " where is cross master has something special prepared for him...you can come...but your head will come as a prize heh" nightmare brought out his tentacles and said " error please I still believe in you I don't want to hurt you.." Error only chuckled and said " I'd like to see you TRY" nightmare then brought a tentacle to Error, Error chuckled and took out his chained dagger and said " mater will have your head" error then said " go look for him..I want you back here in 10 minutes" Horror said " I'll stay with you just Incase" Error nodded as dust and killer walked off to look for me I immediately hid as I saw that my friends were capable of hurting me or worse I soon went to look at the scene I saw nightmare on the ground Error and horror on top of him chuckling Error brought out a grey axe and handed it to horror as he said " go ahead horror eat up but leave the head" horror snicker as he took the axe he looked at Error and said " is master going to punish you...if we do this" error flinched when he said that and said " I..it doesn't matter we must do what we have to..you know that" horror nodded but I was intrigued what was ink doing to Error...I then noticed all of the scars Error had and how he was practically missing his left eye while horror didn't look that tortured...I snapped out of my thoughts as horror took the axe and started to practice swing nightmare was unable to move as Error held him by his soul and strings he forced him on the ground...nightmare was dead for sure he was squirming as his face was pushed onto the ground..I ran toward them and pushed them off I then grabbed nightmare and teleported away...

Nightmare' POV
Error had caught me with ease..my own boyfriend hurt me...but it wasn't his fault he was still in inks control but I heard horror and error talk horror seemed worried about hurting me..he said that ink might punish Error again? What did he mean by again? I then felt Error flinch and tremble as he said that but he contained himself and said " i...it die st matter we must do what we have to do..you know that" after that horror was getting ready but cross came and saved me he grabbed me and teleported into the anti-void that's when I noticed how creepy it was...it didn't have anything just all white nothing in it except Error magic strings...error...I immediately turned to Cross who seemed to be relived then I said " WHAT ABOUT ERROR AND THE GANG!" Cross looked at me said " nightmare our friends are no longer there you know that." I denied to except this and said " I know there in there somewhere we can't give up hope!" I wouldn't except that Error was gone I can't!

-end of chapter-