The deadly battle

Narrators POV
It had been months and error was his old self again Error and nightmare were still close like best friends but we're a little closer due to them dating. Error and the gang had gotten even closer but...from afar the good sans's were watching error's every move...they have had enough they were going to take Error for themselves. Error and the gang had practiced for weeks getting stronger every minute. The good sans's had a plan to ambush nightmares gang and take Error...and there plan was going to be put in action today.

Inks POV
I had refused to help along with Dream since Error had helped my boyfriend and my baby out..the good sans' we're planning to trap Error and take him as there own...we had denied since we had seen that Error was a good person but they used Dream against me and forced us to join...or else they would KILL my baby and my boyfriend..I agreed.i don't want to.but I must. I. Sorry Error.

Cross' POV
We had all been training lucky nothing had changed even though Error and nightmare were dating they still acted like best friends would and not couples thank god. We were fighting and error had to fight all us of 5 against 1 he agreed he took us all down in less then 5 minutes already knowing our weaknesses and our strengths...Error the god of destruction knew ALL of the sans' strengths and weaknesses good or bad which gave him an advantage. He chuckled and then it was nightmare turn he took 7 minutes to take us down then one by one we took turns killer:12 min horror:11min dust:12min and and I took 11 minutes. Then error made dummies to each of us to hit we all hit the dummies directly where we aimed...we kept training for 4 hours soon we all got exhausted and went to clean themselves up soon we were all resting except for Error who was still training he decided that he would work out a little more he said he'd be there in a 30 minutes...

Dust' POV
30 minutes...50 minutes....1 hour....1 hour and 30 2 hours..Error isn't here. We all panicked after he hadn't come back after and 1 and 30 minutes we looked for him and he wasn't anywhere to be found..we all looked and searched  he was no where nightmare only kept getting angry and angrier he wasn't screaming or anything but his arua sent of strong waves of negative arua his tentacles only getting sharper by the minute he soon knew where Error was...he was in inks AU, nightmare was really pissed he marched in there and defeat the sans' with ease he soon found Error...he was being whipped he had cuts everywhere as he was chained to the wall there were chains around his neck his wrist his legs and he had a cloths tied to his mouth as his face had a long crack going down his cheek and up his right eye error was glitching badly his eyes covered with errors his clothes torn while his soul was taken out of him they had put it in a crystal box as they were trying to kill Error with different techniques...Error chest had a huge gash as his neck had small deep cuts blue was cutting his arm as Error only glitches even more as classic whipped his back...he only growled as they tried to ask him to join THEIR team he refused blue asked " Error come to our side the good side where everyone loves you adores you they'll look up to you Error! They'll worship you! Leave the bad sans there not worth it! Errors eyes lit up with rage as he lunged towards blue only to be chocked by the chains he growled and said " the bad sans are my real friends..they care about me unlike you worthless abominations you guys aren't worth a Pennie!" Blue smirked and said "are you sure about that" he then reached his hand under errors short and snapped one of ribs off Error only groaned in pain and said " positive..filthy abomination" blue kicked Error on the side of his chest and ordered classic to call red...they were going to rap Error, errors eyes widened and said " don't you dare!" Blue snapped another rib and said " were all going to fuck him" Error then tried to summon something to escape but when he did the box sent electricity into errors soul error screamed...he started coughing blood and he said "go to hell" red soon came into the room and he smirked as he saw Error...error pulled against the chains but it was no use...he was trapped. That's when nightmare had enough and me and the gang broke into to the room the good sans' shocked and they grabbed thier weapons only to be shit to the ground by nightmare tentacles...he was beyond pissed he grabbed them and snapped his arms then he broke off a few of those ribs and slammed them against the wall leaving them unconscious red,blue and classic were left on the floor unconscious while me Killer, horror and cross went to free error's soul and nightmare went to go free Error..Error whole when he felt someone walk towards him he said " I told you I'm not joining your filthy team you stupid sans go to hell I'd rather die then join your team " nightmare grabbed Error and said " your not leaving me Error..sans' keep their promise" error's eyes widened as he looked up at nightmare unable to see due to his Error signs he said " n-nightmare? How did you find me?"

Narrators POV
Error sat in nightmares lap nightmare answered " I love you Error is to anything to find you!" Error chuckled and said " your sweet" errors glitching calmed down as he knew his gang was around him his hipaphobia had worn off around them as he got used to them and trust them but when he was touched by a new sans' he always hipaphobia always acted up he smiled and soon he could see he quickly hugged all of his team and said " let's go home before those freaks come back" they all agreed and they all went home..Error was healed once he was home and nightmare had made sure that no one had touched Error in any way possible...error was still a virgin so he wasn't trying to get raped by 3 freaks nightmare had kissed him and said " I'm glad I have such a loyal boyfriend" Error blushed and said " I only love you never forget it night" night decided that Error would be sleeping with him since he didn't trust those good sans Error agreed but he couldn't sleep so he walked down to find Killer and horror kissing on the couch..he smiled and said " Killer and horror sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g!" They both turned and blushed madly Error teleported in front of the couch and said "I'm just kidding guys I'm happy for you..you guys are my best friends you guys deserve to be happy" Horror and Killer smiled and said " thank you Error your a great best friend" Error smiled and said "alright I'm going to go..see you later" he made a portal to the kitchen and walked in to get a glass of water he came back moments later to the living room to find horror and killer sleeping on each other he giggled and carried them both bridal style making sure he didn't wake them and put them on horror's bed the put the blankets on them and left the room...he felt weird...then he wen upstairs and saw nightmare bleeding on the bed he ran towards him and started healing nightmare, he cried as he saw a big gash on his chest he healed him and nightmares hp went back to normal but he saw as there was a knife fight next to the bed he took it examined it and went to go and find the owner...underswap sans. Once he found underswap he stabbed him and cuts is chest just like he had to done to Errors boyfriend..blue couldn't see who had hurt him when Error snapped his ribs and kicked him sending him down on the floor first once he got his revenge he went home making sure underswap didn't see him...by the time he had gotten there nightmare away wide awake looking for Error by th worried and mad...he saw as Error entered the kitchen through a portal he had made blood in his hoodie along with his hands and cheeks Error laughed and said " that's what you get for hurting MY boyfriend..no one touches him he MINE" Errors smile was insane as his eyes seemed distant but after a few seconds he controlled himself he went back to normal..nightmare walked up to him and asked "Error what...happened..why do you have blood on your hands..."

-end of chapter-