All according to plan

Fates POV
They have been obedient, they follow my every command. There both mannered and under control. Error no longer loses control like before, he has grown. He is stable mentally and physically and I no longer have to worry about his pestering emotions. His power grows everyday as he nourishes it allowing it to grow and increase in strength and effectiveness. He obeys with no hesitation and seems to do quiet fine alone in the anti-void. The voice no longer scream at him but instead guide him. Error has grown strong, fast and extremely intelligent, he is flexible and mannered now that his conflicting emotions are out of the picture he has become the perfect god of destruction. Responsible, intelligent, strong, fast, powerful, obedient, flexible,mannered, brave and ruthless. All his qualities allow him to be the best him, which allows him to get his job done quick and sufficient without distractions. He is now perfect.
Ink is another one of my perfect creations. He obeys, he's smart, strong, brave, responsible, mannered the only thing about his ink is that he tends to mentally be a bit unstable, this solitude is getting to him unlike error which strives is solitude. Ink looks for company of any sort as long as he knows he's not alone his perfectly fine; but getting attached is to much of a risk. Ink has been working on this from time to time he has breakdowns but overall he is growing used to this solitude, he is much different then error but he is perfect just as well. They are both now perfect and when I'm done fixing inks problems they will both my perfect creation. Doing as told. Just like it should have been from the start.

Errors POV
I pant as I avoid another one of my creators attack. She's strong and with one blow could easily knock me down. I focus and continue to shoot at her like commanded and land to hit her. She stroke back swiftly but my reflexes are faster and I dodge before summoning my gaster blasters and shooting at her. Fate smirks, satisfied with my actions before calling off the fight. After 15 hours of training we're done, that was a lot shorter than last time; considering we fought for weeks. I kneeled before my master lowering my head as a sign of respect. Fate smiled faintly before commanding me to get up, I obliged.

" good job error. You are growing stronger and faster. Your tactics are strong and bold as you seem to analyze my every attack. You read your opponent and use their weakness and strengths against them. I'm proud of you my creation" my creator praised.

I smiled slightly appreciating her compliments. Although truly they hold no impact on me, I only smile as a sign of respect and appreciation. The truth is I can't feel anything, I can't feel these emotions my creator describes to me I feel numb and empty like an endless abyss with no begging nor end. I can't complain though, emotions are pathetic; they make even the strongest solider weak. When my creator leaves I walk further in my humble abode, soon enough I find my hammock stitched from my very strings and my brown chest near it. My chest hold a few knitting needles, yarn and a few other personal belongings. I sigh softly when my aching bones are finally grazed by the silk of my stringed hammock. I close my sockets before letting my mind drift into a dreamless slumber.

Inks POV
I kneel to my creator as she crossed the portal, she smiled in gratitude but her smile soon contorted into a frown. She walked over to me clasping me in her hands before moving to wipe away my tears. I was hit with realization, I had been crying and didn't even notice. How truly pathetic. I moved my gaze to meet my creators and she smiled before pulling me into a hug. She informed me that I would soon be meeting my friend error the god of destruction. I shivered at the mere though of meeting error, I mean I know he's supposed to be my friend but error is the god of destruction he could kill me if he wished. I sighed and shook my head, fate would never let that happen and besides if me and error are supposed to be friend error would never hurt me.

After 15 hours of continuous training me and fate finally finished. I learned how to use the good and bad side of my magic which allowed me to stabilize my control over it. Fate smiled at me proudly before continuing to praise me. I smiled as a sign of respect. But in reality I couldn't care less. After all I have no emotions. I bowed to my master when she informed me of her departure. I looked around my surroundings taking in the color and beauty of my home before letting a soft sigh escape my lips, I'm alone once again. I sat down, legs crossed and continued to take out my sketching pad, I allowed my mind to wander, as I let my imagination run wild.