Plan 404ML

? POV
-TOP SECRET FILE-

Error 404 is a dangerous elite monster. It's main purpose a destructive monster. The monster doesn't remember anything as we have made sure he doesn't remember anything about his past.

Strengths: pain, any negative emotions, killing people and destroying AUs as well as snatching other sans' soul to use as his own

Weaknesses: positive emotions, mercy, LOVE and creating anything around those sorts

Past life: had an AU of his own called "underfect" it ended up being demolished in his very presence

AUS past: underfect was an AU unlike any other there were codes and fragments that made it different error 404 (the sans') was a warrior in this one but he was no warrior, he had destructive powers unlike any other his brother papyrus ( detect) was a warrior as well...there while AU was based off of war but also great power their AU also had violent and horrible paths as their was genocide, turnover, as overfect. In all three paths the human choose.. a monster ALWAYS ended up dead.
——–————————————————————————
The plan 404ml must begin...we need to get Error 404's memory back to begin..without him we have no one to lead us..there would be no way to start plan 404ml...without our leader.

Nightmares POV
I woke up and Error was no longer in bed I checked the clock and it marked | 2:13 | it was still early what was Error doing up so early in the morning?! I quickly got out of bed and went to go look for my boyfriend..I soon found him in the kitchen. He had put on his jacket without a shirt revealing his scared ribs, he sat at the dinning table he seemed rather focused on something...his left hand was moving. I quickly moved over his back to see what he was doing...Error was wetting in wingdings and had a diagram of some sort. I sat next to him Error flinched a little and put the pen down he then focused on me and said " night what are you doing up so early it's only 2:20 you need to rest" I immediately responded " I could ask you the same question! What were you writing and why did YOU wake up so early in the morning?" Errors eyes went dark as he showed no emotion and said " it writing my next attack against ink and his team..they took something of mine and I NEED it back" I quickly stood up and said " what did they take..and are you planning on going alone?" Errors eyes went back to normal, his eyes looked so tired he had deep and heavy bags under his eyes..as if he couldn't sleep or hasn't slept in years. Error only responded " night i have to do this alone I'm just going to get my stolen item back.." His response only made me worry more " Error what did they take that's so important?" Errors eye sockets went black once more when he responded with a bitter, cold voice " they took my pendant" uhh what? I asked him what that was and he responded " a pendant is a chain with a stone in the middle of it,the stone is what is the important part...MY stone had any sign of power and it held the last stone of MY home...wherever my home was"  error's eyes soon returned to its normal state and at the corner you could see tears threatening to fall..I quickly hugged Error, he stiffened but soon hugged back. I then said " error I'll help you get it back ok.."
Error said something under his breath but nodded...what did he say?

Killers POV
I woke up to a CRASH. I immediately got up and looked for Horror he was sleeping right beside me snuggling into the pillow. I smiled as saw my dear boyfriend so calm and happy, I leaned down and gave a quick clink on the lips...i felt my face flush up with heat, I also noticed horror blushed in his sleep as well...he looked so adorable! I got up from bed ready to investigate what that CRASH sound was but I was met with another sound...but this one sounded horrific..it sounded as if someone was being shred into pieces screaming for their last few moments of life, horror jumped and looked at me he seemed relieved and hugged me I blushed but returned the hug. Me and horror decided we would go and see what had caused that brutal sound....what I saw was something no other monster should ever see...I cannot unsee what I wish remained unseen

-end of chapter-