Are you ok?

Hi guys so I'm trying to change the way I write..so the story may be a little different! Anyways I'm with the story!

———————————————————————————

Nightmares POV
Error! I said as I cried...he was crying as well what had happened to him?! Errors smiled and said "yes nightmare?" I then explained what had happened to him he looked at me staring into my eyes deeply and then he looked away new tears treating down his cheeks and said " n..n-night-mare w-we c-c-can't be to-together I-I-I'm sorry" then Error got up tears falling all the way down to his neck and started to walk out...I was heart broken..why had Error dumped me did he not love me? What did I do wrong? I had turned into my corrupted from the negativity I was feeling but also from the...depression that filled errors soul..this really was affecting him...I quickly grabbed him with one of my tentacles and pushed him against the wall he was shaking..his breath quickened and he shut his eye sockets with force as tears kept escaping...I then walked towards him as my tentacle was wrapped around him..then he touched his hand he flinched but his hand took me hand...then with my other hand I held up his face to look at me then I told him " Error look at me" he opened his eyes slowly I looked at him and said " now tell me you don't want to be with me and I will let you go but you have to tell me staring into my eyes." Error shook as he opened his mouth but nothing came out he was just shaking and said " I..I-i can't do it! I..i..I'm sorry!" And he looked away then I knew that something was wrong with Error..my Error would never leave me like that he wouldn't hurt anyone like that no emotionally he's a good guy but he his "job" makes him seem evil..when he's one of the sweetest people you could meet. I told Error " error I know you very well..what's wrong? Who's making you suffer?" He stared at me and shook more and said " I..I..i please...I don't want to do this....don't make me...please..." he said as he grabbed his skull and shut his eyes tight he shook even harder and said "leave me alone...I don't want to do it...I can't do it...please...I love him" when he said that I knew that error was fighting the voices in his head THEY were always screaming and torturing Error...they always told him what to do...but when I heard Error he just couldn't break up with me...he does love me I was filled with anger that the voices were still torturing Error even after he was happy. I pulled him towards me and kissed him...he was shocked but his shaking stop his breathing calmed down and he kissed back. I then heard the voices he was hearing they were screaming at him

YOU STUPID GLITCH

YOU SHOULD GO KILL YOURSELF

YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU STAY WITH HIM YOU'LL END UP GETTING HIM HURT

YOUR A MISTAKE NO ONE COULD EVER LOVE YOU

YOUR NOTHING

NO ONE LOVES YOU

NO ONE COULD EVER LOVE A GLITCH

KILL YOURSELF NO ONES GOING TO MISS YOU

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HAPPY

GO KILL YOURSELF YOU DIRTY GLITCH

I wrapped my arms around Error as we kept kissing Error calmed down as the voices kept screaming at him...he ignored them he really did love me then we separated needing air then Error smiled sheepishly at me I only chuckled and I told him " don't listen to them I love you, you matter to me and I need you, your not a glitch your my boyfriend and I need you" he then stared at me completely shocked and said "you..you heard them?" I replied " yes and thier all wrong I love you don't you ever doubt it either" error tackled hugged me onto the ground showering me with kisses I giggled and went back into my non-corrupted form he smiled and grabbed me he pulled me close and hugged me then he got up and laid me down on the bed while he laid down next to me and he said " come on let's go back to sleep it's only 2 in the morning" I kissed his cheek and said "ok glitchy" he chuckled brought my chin up for a small kiss and he said " good night nightmare" soon Error fell asleep his arua sending out relaxed waves they soon put me to sleep helping me feel peaceful..I love my boyfriend.

Errors POV
Me and nightmare had gone to sleep after a few hours I woke up it was 5'o clock in the morning so I got up made sure night hadn't woke up and I went to the bathroom...soon afterwards I went to go make breakfast I had made pancakes with bacon and eggs for the gang I was just about to finish serving them when nightmare came into the kitchen crying he ran towards me I caught him with a hug and asked " are you ok night?" He said " I.i had the nightmare again but this time you weren't there so I panicked and came to find you!" I grabbed night and picked him up sat in on the kitchen counter and said " look at me" my eyes lit up and bright yellow...it was showing that I was feeling happy...nightmare looked up at me his eye shining blue...showing sadness I kissed him and said " I promised my boyfriend I wouldn't leave him...and I won't ok night?" Nightmares eye turned into a green color as he smiled ( green means calm) and said " ok glitchy...I trust you" he wrapped his arms around my neck as we kissed after a little I let go and said " ok night let's go wake up the gang it's getting late..not really it was only 6 but we like to wake up early..nightmare agreed I served the last plate of food and set it on the table I grabbed nightmares hand as he turned back into his corrupted form and we both walked into the hallway to wake the gang up...but something was of and told nightmare " night we need to be careful something feels off.." then I tensed up as shock went up my spine nightmare stopped walking and looked at me with concern and said " error are you ok baby?" I answered as my eyes went dark " we need to run and get the gang...inks here and he's not alone.." nightmare nodded we teleported to each of the gang rooms and carried them into nightmares room once we were there we woke them up and told them what was going on...another shock was sent up my spine...dreams here as well..the gang looked at me as my eye lit up in rage and I took out my curved daggers and said " you guys need to leave there here" I said but nightmare didn't move and said "I'm not leaving you Error, you promised" then I remembered my promise and turned and said "ok..ok we have to run though..there not alone I can sense that they have something much more stronger than them...but it's not a person it's a thing"  they all nodded I made a portal and we all ran through we were in reapers AU...reaper never judged me for what I did he understood the balance as he to had a job he had to do but he despised it..I soon found reaper and I called him over he smiled when he saw me and the gang and said " hey guys what's wrong" I told him that ink was after us but he had something that could...actually kill me..but it could only kill me..everyone's expression went dark including reapers and he said " you can hide here he can't come into this AU as he isn't a god but just the "creator" unlike you Error were your literally a god" I chuckle and said " thanks reaper"  he answered " no prob" and he left. Nightmare made me face him and said " why didn't you say that the thing ink brought could kill you?!" I answered " I couldn't ink was there and he was listening for me..." nightmare stood quite and started to cry the gang was shocked but I only walked towards nightmare and said " it's ok baby I'm here..and I'm not leaving you anytime soon" nightmare then calmed down and said " it can only but you?" I nodded and he said " ok Error as long as you don't fight them..please don't leave me" I kissed him lightly and said " never" he smiled sheepishly and said " I love you" I responded with a hug and said " I love you too" when we saw the whole gangs mouths were open they were all shocked we just laughed a their expression and said " yeah we're dating"

-end of chapter-