3 - Yes Ma'am

Nala lays beside Lilo, who thankfully is still asleep at 7am; the little booger wouldn't settle last night and ended up staying in her bed with her. She doesn't mind... much; getting kicked in the ribs all night sucks a bit, though. Nala stretches and yawns, carefully getting up and going to the bathroom.

Emily's waiting to use it when she comes out. "Morning." She yawns, rubbing her eyes.

"Hey. Cab I use your car today?" Nal asks quietly.

Emily nods. "Keys are downstairs by the door; want me to watch Li?"

"Please." She kisses her sisters cheek and goes to get changed. She needs to go collect some boxes from the post office and maybe get Lilo some new clothes, plus get some groceries and essentials all with a budget of zero.

She slips her cropped Adidas jumper on and buttons up her jeans, looking over as Emily drags herself in and climbs into the bed. She giggles gently. "Love you." She whispers, tucking them both up as Em wraps an arm around Lilo and falls asleep seconds later.

Getting used to the car was the easy part; Emily's car is the same car she's had for a decade, seriously, so Nala has driven it a few times in the past. The hard part? Finding her way around town. Getting from the res to town is simple, it's just one road, however navigating town is harder. She ends up pulling over and pulling her phone out, trying to Google maps it.

A gentle tap on her passenger window makes her jump. She looks over to see a blonde male, jaw length hair and a chissled, godlike appearance. He wears a simple grey jumper over a white shirt. Nala hesitantly rolls down the window, somehow comforted by the golden eyes she recognises probably belongs to a Cullen. "Yes?"

"Hi. I'm Jasper, Jasper Hale. You came to see my father yesterday." He says, a southern accent prominent.

Nala smiles gently. "Doctor Cullens son. Hi."

"Do you need help? You look a little... lost." He chuckles.

Nala blushes. "I do...?"

"Yes ma'am." Jasper chuckles as he leans over to see her more.

"I was just looking for the post office." Nala smiles, blushing a little but hoping he doesn't notice.

Of course he does, but he pretends not to. "I can show you if you like? Follow me up there, I actually have to go there at some point today."

How... convenient? Nala hesitates a little. "I mean, I'm sure I'll find it but... if it's no bother?"

Jasper smiles. "I'm in a white jeep, give me two seconds and I'll drive by for you to follow."

"Thank you!" She calls and watches in the rear view mirror as he heads a few cars back to a large jeep.

Moments later he slowly drives by and she slips out of the layby, following him down the street. She feels nervous as she follows for some reason, maybe because he's a stranger and he could be leading her away to kill her. She tries to drive at a reasonable speed in order to keep up with him and she feels relief wash over her when she sees the post office. She parks beside the jeep and climbs out to find Jasper waiting by the trunk.

"Thanks, for helping. I'd still be sat there by lunch time if you hadn't helped." She giggles small.

Jasper smiles at the sound. "You're welcome, ma'am." He nods his head. "Do you need help inside?"

"Oh no it's fine, it's just some boxes. I carried them down 5 flights of stairs, I can do a few steps to the car." She smiles.

Jasper smirks. "Tough girl, I like."