- A mysterious text -

Tord stares at his ceiling for more than an hour. He had a thousands thoughts in his mind that he can't get rid of. He moved to the UK from Norway, after the incident that happened a couple months ago...something he can never get off his shoulder...

The rain poured on for what seems like days, echoing the empty room that Tord had stayed in. He never left his room ever since he moved, not even to get food. Tord starved himself for days, only having some granola bars as his Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.

He moved his head towards the window and stared off into the distance. Nothing but rain. He sighed. He just wanted to fix his mistakes. The memory just repeats in his mind, over and over and over again..

" Tord?! What d-did you do.?!"

" I-I.."

" Get away! I don't know if I can trust you anymore. Leave.!"

" M-Mom..? I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to kill father.!"

" I can't trust you to be my son anymore...LEAVE NOW.!"

" but-"

" Leave! Now!"

Tears overwhelmed the poor Norwegian's eyes. He accidentally shot his father because he got frustrated at him. The argument started this mess...The mess that has now made him alone...scared...a disgrace...

God. Why did I made this fucking mistake-

Tord grabbed his phone and went to his social media account. This is the only thing that can calm him down..at least, he thought it could help him.

The sound of rain and wind blowing against the window gave him migraines. Tord tried ignoring the pain since his painkillers aren't around with him right now...but it doesn't help...

Few hours passed by...

Ding

A message popped up. Someone wanted to talk to him. He didn't know who this person was, but he was a curious Norwegian. He liked to talk to strangers, mainly because he had made many friends in the past because of his curiosity.

Who wants to talk to me this time.?

He opens up his DMS and sees the accounts name. Stupid_alcoholic. Huh.? Why would someone use that as their username.? Tord thought. He then shrugged it off and proceeded to check the message. It read:

" Hey. Found your account and decided to chat to you. I'm bored so don't expect anything interesting."

Interesting.? What do they mean by that.? Tord texted them back.

" Who are you? I just want to know if your not some kind of pedophile or something."

" Oh.! I don't really like telling my name to other people. Makes me feel uncomfortable."

" Ah...Okay..? Well, my name is Tord. It's nice to meet you."

" :)"

" .?"

" I like that name. Wished my parents called me that."

" Heh. It's not really a popular name. :P"

" I can tell. Anyways, sorry for asking but where are you from.?"

" Oh.! I was originally from Norway, but moved here to the UK a couple months ago. You?"

" I live in UK too.!"

" Cool!"

" Glad I have someone to talk to. I'm not really in the mood to go outside, so I wanted to talk to someone."

" And I was the lucky pick.?"

" Fortunately, yeah."

" Heh. I'm just like you. Something happened a while back so I'm not really in the mood either to go outside."

The conversation went on for hours. For some reason, this conversation went a little longer than what he was used to. Back in the day, he had one to two hour conversations, but this one...This one was different...

This lasted for four hours...

" Well. I gtg. It was nice to meet you.!"

" It was nice to meet you too.!"

Stupid_alcoholic went offline.

Tord dropped his phone. He looked up and sighed for a bit. It was kind of nice to talk to this random stranger. Though, he wonder who this person actually was...

Don't get too pushy, Tord. After all, your last relationship was a complete blow. You pushed the relationship too quickly, and now she left you. Don't fall for the same thing. Don't fall into a relationship THAT quickly...

He ignored the thought and checked on his phone.

23:19pm.

Shoot. It's late.!

He put his phone on his drawer, and put his sheets above his head, slowly falling asleep afterwards.

...And so the next day arrived...

.
------------------------------------------
Many of these chapters will be short, while others are long-
Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter...for some reason-
O<O
I̶f̶ y̶o̶u̶ s̶p̶o̶t̶ a̶n̶y̶ m̶i̶s̶t̶a̶k̶e̶, t̶h̶e̶n̶ i̶t̶'s̶ a̶l̶l̶ m̶y̶ f̶a̶u̶l̶t̶ c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ I̶'m̶ n̶o̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ b̶e̶s̶t̶ a̶t̶ s̶p̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶/g̶r̶a̶m̶m̶e̶r̶-
A̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ I̶'m̶ a̶ b̶e̶g̶i̶n̶n̶e̶r̶ f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶ w̶r̶i̶t̶e̶r̶-

.