- A friend -

Tord woke up. He looked at his alarm clock. 7:30am. Pretty early. Tord slowly got off his bed and put on a light grey shirt. He walked over to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. Tord wanted to make pancakes for Tom since he's been having rough days for the past few weeks. It was January 15, 20XX.

Tord grabbed a bowl and some pancake mix and poured them while pouring water in. Tord wasn't the best at making food, but he liked to try new things, so he was willing to make them for him.

As Tord made the pancakes, he hears footsteps coming closer to him. Tord assumed it was Tom, so he ignored it. Suddenly it stops near Tord and then a pair of arms were wrapped around Tord's waist and someone placed their head on Tord's shoulder.

" Morning, sunshine." The person spoked.

Tord looked to his left to see Tom half asleep. Tord laughed it off and replied.

" Morning.! You look tired today."

" Yeah..I just woke up because I have to go somewhere soon." Tom whispered. He had then let go of Tord and went to the refrigerator, and grabbed a bottle of Smirnoff. " I'm making breakfast today!" Tord said. " Okay! Just make sure that the pancakes don't get burnt this time.!"

" Hey! That was last time! I'll make sure that it won't burn today!"

Tom laughed. " Alright!"

Tord finished making pancakes after ten whole minutes.

" Here you go!" Tord said as he gave pan cakes full of pancakes. Tom smiled cause he didn't burn it. It also had whipped cream on the top which Tom liked.

" It looks delicious!" Tom excitingly replied as he took a mouthful of pancakes and ate it. " I'm glad you liked it!" Tord happily said.

After eating their breakfast, Tom got up and washed his plate. Tord finished right after and helped Tom.

" So, where are you going today?" Tord asked.

" Ah! I was going to the mall today with a friend of mine. He said that he wanted to ask me something."

Tord had a weird feeling about it. What was this friend of his wanting to ask him about? Something personal? Something about him? Or maybe it was something else...

" Can I go with you?!" Tord shouted. It startled Tom.

" O-Oh.? Why do you want to-"

" CAUSE! I need new clothes."

" Don't you have a closet full of them.?"

" Well, yeah! But I just wanted to buy...a new sweater! Yeah! I wanted to know if it's at the mall.! It's hard to find cause it keeps on g-getting sold out.!"

" Oh.! I see.! Well, I don't see anything wrong with that.! Get dressed then! We're leaving soon.!" Tom said as he walked out of the kitchen and to his room.

Whew.

Tord was relieved. Now he gets to meet this friend of his that he keeps on taking away from. He doesn't want to be left alone for the majority of the day...

The sun was starting to rise as the birds chirped and the sound of cars can be heard in the background. The air was cold but the temperature felt nice. Tord was waiting for Tom outside cause Tom had lost his car keys. He sat in the grass and placed his hands in the back of him to relax and calm himself down. Tom suddenly runs outside and stops to see Tord relaxing. Tom sneakily walked towards Tord and screamed, making Tord jump and scream at the same time.

" TOM!" Tord yelled. Tom just laughed. " You really scared me..."

" I'm sorry.! Let's just go. I found the keys."